B&W RESULT:#38 Black & White Challenge

For those who have/had youngsters. And I've seen worse. Snapseed

IMG_1088.JPG

Been thinking lately about my journey here in this lifetime, my "soul purpose"...

Haven't arrived at any answers yet. :confused:

That's strange that you say that Catherine as I've been thinking along similar lines recently. I met up with someone I've not seen or heard from in 25 years and it was like we had never lost touch at all. We talked for hours, the conversation just flowed. We have both gone through difficult times and both looking for something 'spiritual', an answer if you like, a sense of purpose and meaning to it all. I'm not sure that this is possible, I still look for pointers every day hence he quotes that accompany my Shadowplay series.

That's strange that you say that Catherine as I've been thinking along similar lines recently. I met up with someone I've not seen or heard from in 25 years and it was like we had never lost touch at all. We talked for hours, the conversation just flowed. We have both gone through difficult times and both looking for something 'spiritual', an answer if you like, a sense of purpose and meaning to it all. I'm not sure that this is possible, I still look for pointers every day hence he quotes that accompany my Shadowplay series.
Now that's cool... Well, I also believe we're all *connected*... every person, animal, energetic being... so, perhaps somehow that's come through from you>photo>me.

View attachment 98179

Not a great photo, but...

401 people from 60 different countries taking the oath of allegiance and becoming US citizens. Friends and family in the balcony.
Snapseed, ACDSee Pro
Funny you should post this today. There was a similar ceremony at the New York State Fair a few hours ago.

Back
Top Bottom