B&W RESULT:#49 Black & White Challenge

Sailing
DramaticBlackWhite2669609964.JPG

Hueless n Dramatic B/W

First of all let me say - thanks for so many beautiful photos! I count 39 pieces and I've downloaded all of them to judge without the knowledge about the author - as impartial as possible. But I must admit that to judge others photographs is much more difficult than making photos itself. Well, after a few hours pondering I have selected my three best.

3rd place go to Lynne.Peterson for Castle in Lake Garda Italy. Beautiful view, bella Italia and I love Italy (and the food there :).

View attachment 101525

Castle in Lake Garda Italy

2nd place go to rizole for The mill pond. I like the contrast between deepness of the water and endless of sky mirrored on the surface of the water. And the leafs as a materialization of the world in between. Great!

The mill pond. Snapseed.

View attachment 101572

And finally my 1st place go cleary to JillyG for her very beautiful image Autumn. I love everything in this image - especially details, great grays and sharpness and the evidently feeling of coldness.

0262803B-0A94-4733-9274-34598D5513BA.jpeg

So, it is done! Congratulation for all winner! It is really very difficult to choose best photos!

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all let me say - thanks for so many beautiful photos! I count 39 pieces and I've downloaded all of them to judge without the knowledge about the author - as impartial as possible. But I must admit that to judge others photographs is much more difficult than making photos itself. Well, after a few hours pondering I have selected my three best.

3rd place go to Lynne.Peterson for Castle in Lake Garda Italy. Beautiful view, bella Italia and I love Italy (and the food there :).

2nd place go to rizole for The mill pond. I like the contrast between deepness of the water and endless of sky mirrored on the surface of the water. And the leafs as a materialization of the world in between. Great!

And finally my 1st place go cleary to JillyG for her very beautiful image Autumn. I love everything in this image - especially details, great grays and sharpness and the evidently feeling of coldness.

So, It is done! Congratulation for all winner! It is really very difficult to choose best photos!

Wow, thank you Celine - that was very unexpected, but delightful news.:D I’m honoured that you’ve chosen mine above all of those other fantastic images. Well done to rizole Rizole and Lynne.Peterson Lynne - two beautiful images.

Thank you for a great judging job Celine (and not only because I won:);)) and thank you to everyone who posted this week. This challenge would be nothing without you.:inlove:

View attachment 101862

So, it is done! Congratulation for all winner! It is really very difficult to choose best photos!
Good job, Celine, that was a tough batch to judge. Well done JillyG, rizole, and Lynne.Peterson.

View attachment 101862

Congrats Jilly for your 1st place.
Congrats as well Rizole and Lynne for the 2nd and 3rd place.
Well done !!! [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom