MobiColour RESULT: #5

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1457145954.007051.jpg

Ceramic "leaf" in a water fountain. Water flows from one leaf to the next, all around a post.

This week's color challenge has come to a close! So many wonderful images from our talented MobiPeeps, and I'm not envious of terse Ted for his job of judging this week. :barf:

I managed to narrow my not-so-short list down to these finalists (listed in order of appearance):

sinnerjohn's Rivendell

Mo-Co's Rosebud

JillyG's Potter-y

deepop's The Coneheads make their point

FundyBrian's Along the south coast near Villa Guajimico

Glenton's Three Chairs

This week's winner (and next week's judge) is sinnerjohn for Rivendell, where the slightly hyper-real look perfectly suits the landscape.

A very very close second goes to Mo-Co for Rosebud -- light, color, geometry all in one. Mo-Co also gets the GTS award for risking his phone to Get The Shot.

And your judge's personal Strangeness award goes to deepop's Coneheads (Lorraine's comment: "That mannequin does not make me want to wear that dress.").

Congrats to all for another great week.

I managed to narrow my not-so-short list down to these finalists (listed in order of appearance):

sinnerjohn's Rivendell

Mo-Co's Rosebud

JillyG's Potter-y

Glenton's Three Chairs

This week's winner (and next week's judge) is sinnerjohn for Rivendell, where the slightly hyper-real look perfectly suits the landscape.

A very very close second goes to Mo-Co for Rosebud -- light, color, geometry all in one. Mo-Co also gets the GTS award for risking his phone to Get The Shot.

And your judge's personal Strangeness award goes to deepop's Coneheads (Lorraine's comment: "That mannequin does not make me want to wear that dress.").

I am honoured to have been on the short list amongst those amazing images. Congratulations to the very worthy winners.

Another fantastic collection of photos. Hats off to Ted for even attempting to create a "best of " list, much less doing so.

sinnerjohn's Rivendell

Mo-Co's Rosebud

JillyG's Potter-y

Glenton's Three Chairs

Excellent choices!!! :D Congrats peeps!!
And I'm totally LOLing at Lorraine's comment... so true! :lol:

Wow, many thanks terse that was a very pleasant surprise with such stiff competition. Always a joy to see what people post each week to these competitions.
Congrats John!! So......will there be a theme this week, or "whatever goes"? :sneaky:

Congrats John!! So......will there be a theme this week, or "whatever goes"? :sneaky:
Thanks RoseCat
Hmmm well my heart says theme but my head says no. Personally I like a theme as it makes me think and work that little bit harder. But I have a feeling it can put people off posting on a weekly basis, i.e. It's ok for a special but not ok for the regular b/w or colour.
So I say NO theme this week [emoji3]

sinnerjohn's Rivendell

Mo-Co's Rosebud

JillyG's Potter-y

Glenton's Three Chairs

Congrats to sinnerjohn!

Lovely Rodolfo. I love the colours and the unusual angle of the chairs - it makes the picture much more interesting than it would be if they were straight. It reminds me of a fairground ride.
Thanks Jilly!

sinnerjohn's Rivendell

Mo-Co's Rosebud

JillyG's Potter-y

Glenton's Three Chairs

Thanks Ted for included me in the short list!
Congrats to all winners! :):thumbs::cool:

Back
Top Bottom