MobiColour RESULT: #5

One of the places we stayed in Cuba last week.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1456919161.000482.jpg

Two pictures put together with Autostitch.
Hotel Islazul Pasacaballos, near Cienfuegos.
This view just after sunset is from the top floor that extended into a rooftop garden. The blue tower on the left is for the elevators. The window openings in the blue and yellow areas have no glass. Another view shows an extensive solar hot water system.

View attachment 74326
This view just after sunset is from the top floor that extended into a rooftop garden. The blue tower on the left is for the elevators. The window openings in the blue and yellow areas have no glass. Another view shows an extensive solar hot water system.
WOW!!! What a striking image! This looks like an amazing place to stay....

View attachment 74326
colourful building, very nice

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1456927446.496074.jpg

Along the south coast near Villa Guajimico. The colour of the water was striking. Very clear, good for snorkelling. We paddled here in the morning. In the afternoon our Cuban guide, Meylin, took us to see a dramatic cave and afterwards our hike ended here. The cliffs are all fossilized coral.

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1456927712.496570.jpg

Part of our kayaking group preparing to head out on the Caribbean Sea. In the background, more colourful cabins at beach level. In the background, right, you can see more kayaks being unloaded from the trailer. The foreground kayak was used by Fabi & me. You can see one of my my GoPros mounted at the bow. I made this mount at home based on photos of the kayaks I found online. Amazingly, it was perfect with no mods required.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom