B&W RESULT:#77 Black & White Challenge

A quick judging while the boys are napping/resting.
1st place to rizole for The Swimmer. For me it recreates the wonderful feeling of feeling the shower beat down on your head, the water dripping form your face, the utter joy and relaxation of washing away your grime/cares/sweat/?chlorinated pool water.
View attachment 109949

2nd place is a tie between terse and terse for his Echo and Walk this way #4, the former being quite the shot taken from the car window capturing dilapidation everywhere and the reverberating signage, the latter for the edit showing the shorebird walking out of nothingness into some cosmic emanations.
View attachment 109950
View attachment 109952

3rd goes to dscheff for Waiting For The Wheatend. I didn't even notice the eyes the first time around, so taken was I by the textures.
View attachment 109953

Kudos to all the B&W Mobitoggers for another great week.
Congrats rizole and terse 'n' terse and yay to dscheff (although I still think its a creepy image :lol: )

1st place to rizole for The Swimmer. For me it recreates the wonderful feeling of feeling the shower beat down on your head, the water dripping form your face, the utter joy and relaxation of washing away your grime/cares/sweat/?chlorinated pool water.
View attachment 109949

2nd place is a tie between terse and terse for his Echo and Walk this way #4, the former being quite the shot taken from the car window capturing dilapidation everywhere and the reverberating signage, the latter for the edit showing the shorebird walking out of nothingness into some cosmic emanations.
View attachment 109950
View attachment 109952

3rd goes to dscheff for Waiting For The Wheatend. I didn't even notice the eyes the first time around, so taken was I by the textures.
View attachment 109953

Thank you very much. :notworthy:
Congrats terse and dscheff. I did spot the eyes first time round but missed the pun in the title. :rolleyes:

View attachment 109949

View attachment 109950
View attachment 109952

View attachment 109953

Congrats to Rizole and Ted! Awesome images. Thank you David for including me. There were surely incredible entries again this go around :)

I will now slosh down to the Gallery with rizole Rizole’s The Swimmer, mopping the floor as I go.:lol:

Yay rizole! Great choice! And thank you for the seconds. Myself and I are going out to celebrate now...
:lol:

Well done judging duties David! I just love your image Rizole...super congrats!

Kudos to Ted for the Double Second, and Jeffrey for his freaky cool third place image. :D

Back
Top Bottom