B&W RESULT:#77 Black & White Challenge

822A015A-D6FF-47E7-9FB7-F9FFC75DEDB3.jpeg

Kale
Snapseed

Very nice photos this week unfortunately I can’t upload thanks to no app access my image is to large

View attachment 109908 Lowrider day in Santa Fe
Hipsta

View attachment 109909 Lowrider day in Santa Fe
Hipsta

View attachment 109910 Lowrider day in Santa Fe
Hipsta

View attachment 109911 Lowrider day in Santa Fe
Hipsta

Fabulous set of images Leslie and great editing. It’s amazing (to me anyway) that people in a crowd or at an event are relaxed about having their photo taken. :thumbs:

tomklyn Thomas’s wonderful stormy image brings this week’s Black and White Challenge to a dramatic close. It was a great week to be black and white!:thumbs: It’s now the task of deepop David to choose his favourites from this marvellous mix.

Fabulous set of images Leslie and great editing. It’s amazing (to me anyway) that people in a crowd or at an event are relaxed about having their photo taken. :thumbs:
Everyone has cameras at this event. The cars are the stars, and their owners are very proud of them.

I was pretty stealthy about my people shots. The theme in the FB Hipsta group this week is ‘shoot from the hip’, so that’s what I was trying to do.

A quick judging while the boys are napping/resting.
1st place to rizole for The Swimmer. For me it recreates the wonderful feeling of feeling the shower beat down on your head, the water dripping form your face, the utter joy and relaxation of washing away your grime/cares/sweat/?chlorinated pool water.
IMG_20161228_163204372-01.jpeg

2nd place is a tie between terse and terse for his Echo and Walk this way #4, the former being quite the shot taken from the car window capturing dilapidation everywhere and the reverberating signage, the latter for the edit showing the shorebird walking out of nothingness into some cosmic emanations.
2DDAC763-48E9-4999-B885-4D28790F057B.jpeg

1BDC76B7-130E-46AB-A58D-AACEAABCA8AC.jpeg

3rd goes to dscheff for Waiting For The Wheatend. I didn't even notice the eyes the first time around, so taken was I by the textures.
56219F62-55D2-493B-8FB6-AA6638F2AD24.jpeg

Kudos to all the B&W Mobitoggers for another great week.

1st place to rizole for The Swimmer. For me it recreates the wonderful feeling of feeling the shower beat down on your head, the water dripping form your face, the utter joy and relaxation of washing away your grime/cares/sweat/?chlorinated pool water.
View attachment 109949

2nd place is a tie between terse and terse for his Echo and Walk this way #4, the former being quite the shot taken from the car window capturing dilapidation everywhere and the reverberating signage, the latter for the edit showing the shorebird walking out of nothingness into some cosmic emanations.
View attachment 109950
View attachment 109952

3rd goes to dscheff for Waiting For The Wheatend. I didn't even notice the eyes the first time around, so taken was I by the textures.
View attachment 109953

Quick or not, it’s a great piece of judging. rizole Rizole’s image is wonderful - the edit and the crop are just marvellous. Well done to terse Ted and Ted for his double second o_O. And dscheff Jeffrey’s little statue with those eyes is strangely mesmerising.:D I will now slosh down to the Gallery with rizole Rizole’s The Swimmer, mopping the floor as I go.:lol:

View attachment 109949

View attachment 109950
View attachment 109952

View attachment 109953

Yay rizole! Great choice! And thank you for the seconds. Myself and I are going out to celebrate now...

Back
Top Bottom