B&W RESULT:#94 Black & White Challenge

I'm declaring this thread closed. Scuse my presumption.

Honorable mention goes to sdimbour this week in recognition of her persistent brilliance. Your output is just a stream of quality. I bow down before you.

Second hm to ImageArt's Hee Haw because what's not to like?

Just two winners this week.

In second place is deepop with photos and Lake Street.

First place goes to RoseCat for I got my eye on you, buddy...
35b51914-8761-4f53-829b-3de25cf61bcd-jpeg.114582

I love how the emu(?) is walking out of the pic but you've still got a perfect portrait.

Thanks Rizole for the HM.
Congrats to ImageArt for HM, and deeopop and RoseCat for your well deserved 2nd and 1st place.

Thanks you all for your comments
See you next week !!!!

Honorable mention goes to sdimbour this week in recognition of her persistent brilliance. Your output is just a stream of quality. I bow down before you.

I love how the emu(?)

is walking out of the pic but you've still got a perfect portrait.
Nice one RoseCat . Looks like the shot required great courage (at least for me, reminding me of the time I was 3 or 4 and an aggressive swan pecked me smack in the forehead.) Congratuations to sdimbour (followed here and on IG) and ImageArt . Thanks rizole for the second place.

I love how the emu(?) is walking out of the pic but you've still got a perfect portrait.
:fearscream: Oh wow... I am gob smacked. Thanks Rizole!! :D And I’m sure the emu would thank you as well.... or just strut around giving you the side eye.

Congrats to deepop David, and HMs sdimbour Sandra and ImageArt Ann!

Nice one RoseCat . Looks like the shot required great courage (at least for me, reminding me of the time I was 3 or 4 and an aggressive swan pecked me smack in the forehead.)
Eek!! Well, had I gotten much closer I think I would have been pecked too... I wanted to reach over the fence to get a close portrait shot but these guys weren’t having it...

Congrats RoseCat what a great image :thumbs:
Well done deepop , sdimbour and ImageArt !

Yay, Cat! Well done, you and your emu both. Congrats to David, Ann, and Sandra as well.

Back
Top Bottom