B&W RESULT:#94 Black & White Challenge

Hee-Haw. And if you don’t know what that’s about look here:

4C0CABFA-A90F-4170-8197-413502480A27.jpeg

Snapseed and iColorama

Last edited:
I'm declaring this thread closed. Scuse my presumption.

Honorable mention goes to sdimbour this week in recognition of her persistent brilliance. Your output is just a stream of quality. I bow down before you.

Second hm to ImageArt's Hee Haw because what's not to like?

Just two winners this week.

In second place is deepop with photos and Lake Street.

First place goes to RoseCat for I got my eye on you, buddy...
35b51914-8761-4f53-829b-3de25cf61bcd-jpeg.114582

I love how the emu(?) is walking out of the pic but you've still got a perfect portrait.

Honorable mention goes to sdimbour this week in recognition of her persistent brilliance. Your output is just a stream of quality. I bow down before you.

I love how the emu(?) is walking out of the pic but you've still got a perfect portrait.
Nice one, Catherine! Well done David. Thanks for the HM. Short and Sweet, Rizole.

:sleeping:Eh? What? *rubs eyes* :anguished: I was just composing a closing post and find I didn’t need to. Your presumption is of course excused. And I presume you’re going to be busy today and wanted to get this done. High fives to the two HMs, sdimbour Sandra and ImageArt Ann. :thumbs: Congrats to deepop David too, or should that be two.:lol: And a big winner’s rosette to RoseCat Catherine for I Got My Eye On You Buddy. This could be a “what happened next” shot.:D Another wonderful week of black and white images. It amazes me that every week I see new black and white images - your output and input is incredible. Thank you.:notworthy:

Okay, me and that gimlet-eyed emu are off to the gallery. Now where’s it’s collar and lead.

Back
Top Bottom