• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

APPstract RESULT: APPstract #42 30 August until sometime in September NO THEME!

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
PXL_20200914_104414764-01.jpeg

nature inspired chaos

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Covid, transhumanism (Human 2.0) wildfires, rushed vaccinations, bioweaponry, floods, famine, corporate corruption, violence, greed, neglect . . . . . . I think I like the orange one best . . . . . .

70F197DC-056B-4160-BA2B-C9D3DB77A936.jpeg

SketchClub, Union, Pixlr, SnapSeed

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 160579

Covid, transhumanism (Human 2.0) wildfires, rushed vaccinations, bioweaponry, floods, famine, corporate corruption, violence, greed, neglect . . . . . . I think I like the orange one best . . . . . .

SketchClub, Union, Pixlr, SnapSeed
Love those oranges and blue-magentas

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
Googled...added to my ”gotta check it out” list. Just the images on Wikipedia sold me.
It's not a horror film as such, in fact I'd struggle to classify it at all. But as a long time horror/sci-fi/fantasy fan I'd say it's probably the only film that caused me real physiological problems. Not sure if its my problem or a testament to how weird and creepy the film is. It's been years since I've watched it but I can still hear the 'woman in the radiator' now. :eek:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Did you ever see David Lynch's 1977 film Eraserhead? If

yeah. I could’ve lived without that experience. I also saw Blue Velvet about 47 times in my Hons year. I liked [if that’s the word] the Dennis Hopper/Dean Stockwell Roy Orbison mime scene. Warning: some NSFW content :mobibabe:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
33D02CA0-8525-41F3-9E03-BB0FCBDBBE3D.jpeg

Forest path
(I hope impressionism counts for appstracts.)
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped slightly in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.

Last edited:

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
yeah. I could’ve lived without that experience. I also saw Blue Velvet about 47 times in my Hons year. I liked [if that’s the word] the Dennis Hopper/Dean Stockwell Roy Orbison mime scene. Warning: some NSFW content :mobibabe:

So many actors I love! And look how young they were!

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
View attachment 160588

Forest path
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.

love the sense of depth you’ve created here — and of that winding path leading somewhere ! (Wonderful play with light) :notworthy:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 160588

Forest path
Four camera motion shots using Slow Shutter Cam (2 motion blur, 2 light trails), stacked in Affinity Photo (stack mode Minimum), and the color-enhanced and cropped in ACDSee Pro. I don't think I used iColorama on this one, but I could be wrong -- it's hard to keep track of all the variations.
Okay, now I’m just plain jealous. This is fabulous!!!!!!

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It's not a horror film as such, in fact I'd struggle to classify it at all. But as a long time horror/sci-fi/fantasy fan I'd say it's probably the only film that caused me real physiological problems. Not sure if its my problem or a testament to how weird and creepy the film is. It's been years since I've watched it but I can still hear the 'woman in the radiator' now. :eek:

I don’t know if I’m excited to see it now, or too afraid to watch. :lmao: Sunday afternoon is usually my time to chill and watch a movie.

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I don’t know if I’m excited to see it now, or too afraid to watch. :lmao: Sunday afternoon is usually my time to chill and watch a movie.
Should read psychological btw, spell check for you :lol:

Weirdly this article puts Eraserhead as Lynch's best film. Not sure I agree and I'm sure Jen wouldn't :D

Last edited:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

Blue Velvet isn’t horror. and compared to Eraserhead it‘s your local church group‘s production of Annie.
Plus, it has Isabella Rossellini :inlove:

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus

F47FA297-6706-4A39-9BF7-492F916EFD29.jpeg

a mashup in Mixerpiece and two versions from Circular - another app I had forgotten about. Last one through BeCasso as well. Now I look at them, I wish I’d put them all through BeCasso .

in other news, I Cloud-backed up my old iPad to kick off my new iPad. SketchClub appears to have had a major update at the exact same time. I lost all my brushes and my ‘gallery’ images :cryingcat:

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Here’s my image from last year’s 365 that uses an image of Miss Laurel Near, the Lady in the Radiator. Not part of the challenge; I’ll post that in a moment.

A619A220-159F-464B-8D4D-C01036E22FD2.jpeg