APPstract RESULT: APPstract #60 THEME Halloween

First, JillyG Jilly, whose untitled (delightfully) scary pumpkin-scarecrow most closely matched my idea of “through the eyes of a child”

Equal 2nd rizole Sam’s “Leaving the body” for its home-movie effects. I can imagine Sam showing it at his sons’ 21st parties

and juryjone Jerry’s iconic foreboding in “Stop at the gatekeeper’s house”

View attachment 187493

HMs to Jilly for stellar artistic multipurposing with her biscuit tin

and to RoseCat Catherine for her [habitual] touch of the beautiful in the mystical ”Into the wood”

As Elvis would say “Thank you very much”.:lol: Well done to everyone. It was a great theme and all who posted produced some great work.

First, JillyG Jilly, whose untitled (delightfully) scary pumpkin-scarecrow most closely matched my idea of “through the eyes of a child”

Equal 2nd rizole Sam’s “Leaving the body” for its home-movie effects. I can imagine Sam showing it at his sons’ 21st parties

and juryjone Jerry’s iconic foreboding in “Stop at the gatekeeper’s house”

HMs to Jilly for stellar artistic multipurposing with her biscuit tin

and to RoseCat Catherine for her [habitual] touch of the beautiful in the mystical ”Into the wood”

Yay JillyG Jilly! Yes, I was noticing that we were not quite hitting the mark “through a child’s eyes”… :lol:

I LOL re your comment on rizole ’s image - haha yes! High fives juryjone Jerry! And thank you for my HM. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom