B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #275…Ends May 7

*cough*
*tap tap*

Dear BW posters and commenters,

May I please have your nominations for April Image of the Month by end of Sunday in your time zone? All members are invited to participate. You can nominate up to four images: when nominations close you can vote for your favourite three.

Thank you!

First posting, hope its in the right place, Samsung A71, Snapseed.
20230311_134843-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Tim, and welcome. What a great first post! We’ve taken the liberty of moving it here to this week’s BW challenge, which is due to close in the next 12 hours.

Look forward to seeing more of your images :)
Ummm, err, Actually it ends May 7th.

Beautiful sweep to this image. Did you use the Samsung's ultrawide for it?
Thankyou and yes , I believe that's what I used , although I've since had an upgrade and have a different phone now .

Thankyou and yes , I believe that's what I used , although I've since had an upgrade and have a different phone now .
I now have my first phone with an ultrawide, and I didn't think I'd have any use for it. But it turns out I like it quite a bit -- sometimes it's just the right thing.

Agree, as I find having a wide angle very handy myself , more so than a macro setting , which I rarely use.

I don’t know if I’m doing the right thing but I use the wise angle for my macros (think tulips.)
Looks like you're doing fine to me, however you're doing it. I never checked to see what the auto macro mode is using.

Back
Top Bottom