B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #275…Ends May 7

1D057746-90C1-4427-B293-A64A44DC60E2.jpeg

And with Jacosta Jody’s fern we will call this BnW challenge closed. This is your big day Rohan Dave! Time to pick your favorite!

BnW # 276 can be found
here.

Back in a bit to say the winners, Thank god I judge on a weekly basis as this will not be easy as it could be a straight 1st 2nd and 3rd as a few favourites I have.

Thank you all very much for sharing your wonderful images but it's now time for the thre main winners in oreder.

1st Has to go to bud66 This to me is a stunningly beautiful image that is peaceful, with the low clouds great reflections and moored up boats.

2nd Goes to rizole for the Bookish Type image, liking how the light is falling on the skul on the books with the dark eye sockets.

3rd Has to be Starzee For your Hipsta image that for me could of come out of a Hitchcock horror movie, I'd call it Misty Pathway Death.

I hope folk are happy with my choices as it was not easy at all.

Another glorious week in BW. Congrats bud66 Tim. There should be some special prize for winning a challenge with your very first post in MobiTog :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats rizole Sam and Starzee Star :)

Well thankyou all very much indeed, a nice suprise and much appreciated :)
As I am new to the forum you'll have to give me some guidance regarding the next round :thinking:

As I am new to the forum you'll have to give me some guidance regarding the next round :thinking:
Congrats bud66. As the winner, you get to judge the next B&W thread when it closes in a couple of weeks. Some find judging tricky but there's no pressure and no right or wrong, just what ever criteria you choose to pick a winner and any runners up you like. :D

Thanks for my 2nd and well done Star.

Also, the B/W challenge has no theme, so you're free from that task. As rizole said, you're picking the images you like best -- no objective criteria required. I've learned a lot by seeing what people choose when they judge. Different people see different things in an image.

Thank you all very much for sharing your wonderful images but it's now time for the thre main winners in oreder.

1st Has to go to bud66 This to me is a stunningly beautiful image that is peaceful, with the low clouds great reflections and moored up boats.

2nd Goes to rizole for the Bookish Type image, liking how the light is falling on the skul on the books with the dark eye sockets.

3rd Has to be Starzee For your Hipsta image that for me could of come out of a Hitchcock horror movie, I'd call it Misty Pathway Death.

I hope folk are happy with my choices as it was not easy at all.

Great choices Dave! I'd say this challenge is probably the most challenging to judge....

Woot woot to bud66 Tim!! Gorgeous image and a well deserved win!! :inlove:

High fives to rizole and Starzee Star - very different images but both of them are fabulous.

Back
Top Bottom