B&W RESULT: Black and White Challenge #297…Ends Mar 17

A good selection as always. HMs go out to terse Eucalyptus, looks as though it's reaching out to grab you! rizole Upside down puddle, took me a few seconds to work out why the sky had squares in it :lmao: And finally Jacosta and her pet Heron, lovely crisp shot.

Third place goes to... Starzee Flying Storks - lovely spur of the moment shot.
IMG_2107.jpeg

Second place goes to... rizole Moss - like the bokeh shape in the background, gives the image a kind of dreamy look and not a lot of people have said that about moss!
IMG_20240304_091720-01.jpeg

And the winner goes to..... ubbyisis "February is not my favourite month" It might not be your favourite month, but it's my favourite image!
IMG_6824.jpeg

Well done everyone!

A good selection as always. HMs go out to terse Eucalyptus, looks as though it's reaching out to grab you! rizole Upside down puddle, took me a few seconds to work out why the sky had squares in it :lmao: And finally Jacosta and her pet Heron, lovely crisp shot.

View attachment 200680

Second place goes to... rizole Moss - like the bokeh shape in the background, gives the image a kind of dreamy look and not a lot of people have said that about moss!
View attachment 200681
And the winner goes to..... ubbyisis "February is not my favourite month" It might not be your favourite month, but it's my favourite image!
View attachment 200682

Well done everyone!
Yay Eva! Congrats to rizole and Starzee too. Nice work everyone.

View attachment 200680

View attachment 200681
View attachment 200682

Well done everyone!
Congrats to Eva and Rizole and thanks for my HM!!

View attachment 200680

View attachment 200681
View attachment 200682

Well done everyone!
Oh, this warms my heart on this cold and icy day. Thank you :inlove:

View attachment 200680

View attachment 200681
View attachment 200682

Well done everyone!
Wonderful choices! Congrats ubbyisis Eva! Such a beautiful image. High fives to all the placers and HMs!

Back
Top Bottom