MobiColour RESULT: MC #101 Theme: No Theme! - January 1-7, 2018

Yes it is a Chocolate factory
The image you are looking at is the main entrance and it is a theme park for the public. The factory is behind this building. Inside the building you are looking now, they house a lot of antiques from all over the world From children toys to modern ones where adults are playing today. Most of the artifacts are unique and collectors items Should give it a visit if you are there and of course lots and lots of chocolates Oh yes i did post an image of the sea angel here and I took the image from this place

Oh yes! That beautiful, beautiful fish! I remember! And that lives there including a toy museum?! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] gosh I need to visit Japan. You said this is in Hokkaido where my favourite pumpkin comes from?

My find of the year, saved from the Sperrmüll and now eye catcher at our office:

The Lady Has The Blues

IMG_8875.JPG

Hipstamatic original, Snapseed, cropped in camRoll

At the office??!! :eek:

Yes. Until either the men come in busses, which is disturbing at work or someone complains. But I think it looks gorgeous there. We'll see what happens over the year. Worst case I'll get a "misbehaving note" in my file, or I'm more or less politely asked to remove it, which I'll do. But it's fun to see what happens. My direct boss was astound but not disapproving. The higher bosses were not around yet. Time will tell. As long as she' not forbidden, she is allowed. [emoji6]

Yes. Until either the men come in busses, which is disturbing at work or someone complains. But I think it looks gorgeous there. We'll see what happens over the year. Worst case I'll get a "misbehaving note" in my file, or I'm more or less politely asked to remove it, which I'll do. But it's fun to see what happens. My direct boss was astound but not disapproving. The higher bosses were not around yet. Time will tell. As long as she' not forbidden, she is allowed. [emoji6]
Anyone gives you friction about it tell them it's sanctioned by rizole.

How I love this story. :lol: :inlove: And you, Gouvy. :D Please keep us posted on the fate of The Lady.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom