MobiColour RESULT: MC #105 Theme: My Town - Jan 29-Feb 4, 2018

One of those 'I wish I'd taken that' images I've spoke about elsewhere. I've always loved night images and its hard to do them right esp on a mobile. This one has it all :thumbs:
Couldn’t agree more!! Bravo rizole!! Well done MobiSir. (And I’m always excited to see what you’ll choose as the theme... :sneaky: )

2nd I'm going for terse Ted's Walnut Street. I think its a slightly sureal looking image, slightly HDR looking, even though Ted says not. But who cares as the tones especially are great.
I just love this too. High five terse Ted!

3rd HAS to be :D RoseCat and I'm going for New York City. Anything that reminds me of Physical Graffiti is a winner in my eyes, which is apparently 96 & 98 St Mark's Place RoseCat if you fancy re-creating that album cover and making an old man happy ;)
:eek: I’m honored! Thank you. And surprised.... I’ve been loving everyone’s neighborhood views, and I didn’t have anything of mine, and was happy to have grabbed something “sort of” in the genre. Never thought it would place.

I’ve absolutely walked past that place many times... had no idea it was an album cover. I’ll definitely grab that shot for you! (I just have to remember.... :confused: )

My double judging Sunday over, the dog needs a walk and I need a stiff drink and a lie down :lol:
Haha!! Yes, well deserved. :thumbs:

Hmmm I did think there wasn't going to be a big uptake this week (the abstractists running for cover when they saw it was me judging :lmao: ) but the the Big Guns (you know who you are) erm brought out their BIG GUNS, making it very difficult :(

My winners this week for colour are RoseCat terse and rizole and there wasn't a lot between them in truth.
But as I'm supposed to pick a winner I'm going for.......drum roll....... rizole with The Solicitors.
One of those 'I wish I'd taken that' images I've spoke about elsewhere. I've always loved night images and its hard to do them right esp on a mobile. This one has it all :thumbs:
20180122_213817-01-jpeg.105462

2nd I'm going for terse Ted's Walnut Street. I think its a slightly sureal looking image, slightly HDR looking, even though Ted says not. But who cares as the tones especially are great.
0f1dd8cb-3a9f-4379-9218-a8e715ae78cd-jpeg.105485

3rd HAS to be :D RoseCat and I'm going for New York City. Anything that reminds me of Physical Graffiti is a winner in my eyes, which is apparently 96 & 98 St Mark's Place RoseCat if you fancy re-creating that album cover and making an old man happy ;)
img_0061-jpg.105652

All three 'winners' also submitted several secondary images that could easily have been winners in their own right. Well done The Big Guns :D
HM to GroovyGouvy who showed us the most unusual view of her city :thumbs:

My double judging Sunday over, the dog needs a walk and I need a stiff drink and a lie down :lol:
Thank you very much :notworthy: and well done RoseCat and terse. I particularly liked your album cover RoseCat.
I'll put the kettle on and muse on a theme then....

Hmmm I did think there wasn't going to be a big uptake this week (the abstractists running for cover when they saw it was me judging :lmao: ) but the the Big Guns (you know who you are) erm brought out their BIG GUNS, making it very difficult :(

My winners this week for colour are RoseCat terse and rizole and there wasn't a lot between them in truth.
But as I'm supposed to pick a winner I'm going for.......drum roll....... rizole with The Solicitors.

img_0061-jpg.105652

All three 'winners' also submitted several secondary images that could easily have been winners in their own right. Well done The Big Guns :D

Thanks, John, it's an honor to be second in this batch.:notworthy: And congrats to rizole for the win and to RoseCat for third!

img_0061-jpg.105652

Very good choices, sinnerjohn! [emoji106]
Cooonnnnngrrrrrratulatulations to Rrrrrrrrizoleeeeee (rizole), Teeeeeerse (terse) and Rrrrrrrroooooosecatt (RoseCat). [emoji322][emoji324][emoji175] Stunning pictures all along.
And thanks for my HM. [emoji8][emoji144]‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom