MobiColour RESULT: MC #112 Theme: Words - March 19-25, 2018

I really like this too.
You can easily fix the asphalt area using Filterstorm’s clone tool. It’s been a lifesaver for me many times.
Thanks. Yeah, I can do better but the two pics I merged were from slightly different angles so the pavement and lines in the wall don't match quite right anyway so even with good healing I'd not be happy. I need to take the pics again.

I don’t remember if I edited this photo, but it was taken a while ago, so I probably didn’t. But maybe I did. Who knows. Taken on my way to work.
03184807-8B1B-4862-98EF-93C6E2DD6D93.jpeg

Shehna Banqueting Hall.
View attachment 107288
I'd like to try this one again when there's not a car parked out front. I've done a poor job with the healing brush and the DE doesn't pass inspection. I still like it though.
I like it - nice juxtaposition of the promise of ‘class’ (‘banqueting’) and the reality of grunge (for want of a better word)

View attachment 107303
bus stop philosophy - snapseed (well star did say naughty words didn't she? )

:lol: We should see how many of these we can find around the country.
When I started working at the college several years ago I got into the habit of taking pictures of the kind of infantile vandalism you find here: a willy scratched into a table top with a compass, defaced pictures in books, things written on the inside of toilet cubicle doors. It presses the buttons of the naughty child in me. :p My plan was to do a blog with that stuff but I never did.

Back
Top Bottom