MobiColour RESULT: MC #122 Theme: Fauna & Flora - May 28-June 3, 2018

I've lived my whole life with no egrets. It's made me the man I am today. :appsir:

Course it did, dear. :mobibabe:

Now. Would you like the thread closed now or — oh wait, that’s ImageArt, also in your time zone iirc. You’re judging B&W this week, innit.

Ann if you’d like the thread closed soon so you can crack open that bottle of cooking sherry, call out :) otherwise Cat will close it in, dunno - a bit later. Depending if she remembers what day it is :lmao:

Course it did, dear. :mobibabe:

Now. Would you like the thread closed now or — oh wait, that’s ImageArt, also in your time zone iirc. You’re judging B&W this week, innit.

Ann if you’d like the thread closed soon so you can crack open that bottle of cooking sherry, call out :) otherwise Cat will close it in, dunno - a bit later. Depending if she remembers what day it is :lmao:
Judging done. You may want to make that two bottles of cooking sherry ImageArt.

:mobibabe:

Yes, I think we should get this thread closed as ImageArt Ann has quite a task ahead of her.... although there are worse things than sifting through all these gorgeous images... :inlove:

So difficult and I downloaded 27 images which I liked to judge from!

In the end my eye was continually drawn to one image so,

FIRST terse - I just loved his field of flowers and this ultimately got him the first but his sea images were also fantastic:
6D6CAE9E-E030-4F00-AAB8-1A45F20616E2.jpeg

SECOND, was rizole. I am so drawn to Rizole’s unique angles on life. I loved nature’s nails coming out of the wood! Don’t all these images remind you of the real fauna and flora of life.
C218FA0A-0CEC-4222-AE2B-87DB2C15674E.jpeg

THIRD goes to FundyBrian. Brian lives in a world that I would love to live in....but for only a month every year :lol: - it’s too cold or too isolated for any longer but so special. His images have a feel of pure nature.
909C4F25-82DF-48C2-8C23-5BBB123521BE.jpeg

I decided not to have any HMs because the list would be too long but I loved so many of them!

Last edited:

FIRST terse - I just loved his field of flowers and this ultimate got him the first but his sea images were also fantastic:
View attachment 110229

SECOND, was rizole. I am so drawn to Rizole’s unique angles on life. I loved nature’s nails coming out of the wood! Don’t all these images remind you of the real fauna and flora of life.
View attachment 110231

THIRD goes to FundyBrian. Brian lives in a world that I would love to live in....but for only a month every year :lol: - it’s too cold or too isolated for any longer but so special. His images have a feel of pure nature.
View attachment 110232
I decided not to have any HMs because the list would be too long but I loved so many of them!

Wow, Ann, that was judging in no time. And I'm sure it was hard. Sooooo many simply great pictures! :inlove:
You've done very well, so did you: terse , rizole and FundyBrian. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Congrats to terse. That field of flowers with the old wooden posts is a spectacular image. Congrats also to rizole for his many super-sharp images. Thanks, Ann, for my third. It was a fun theme if heavily populated by images to pick from.
Congrats to everyone who participated with so many great images.

FIRST terse - I just loved his field of flowers and this ultimately got him the first but his sea images were also fantastic:
View attachment 110229

View attachment 110231

View attachment 110232
Great wrap up! I just loved seeing the little collages of each person’s photos... :inlove:

Congrats terse Ted! I’m in love with that image too...well deserved!

High fives to rizole and FundyBrian!! So many amazing images.

Thank you, Ann - and a beautiful presentation of your picks!

Congrats, Ted — that’s a special image by any standard :inlove: :notworthy: :thumbs:

Congrats, rizole — I also loved your last entry ‘sheep’ with its stunning colour & contrast :) :notworthy: :thumbs:

Congrats, Brian — couldn’t put it better than Ann already has. Those fern leaves.... that snail shell . . . I’m already looking forward to your winter ice images :inlove:

View attachment 110229

View attachment 110231

View attachment 110232

Fantastic choices

And my thanks to everyone for sharing such amazing pictures

Back
Top Bottom