MobiColour RESULT: MC #131 Theme SMILE - July 30-Aug 5, 2018

Reminds me to ask: why can’t I see any? Now it’s no app anymore it might be visible on devices, mightn’t it? o_O
Now that’s strange. You should be able to see them. Have you been into your preferences to see if there’s a box that should be ticked?

This week's theme brought lots of smiles to our faces, but I wonder if Jef is still smiling now that he must choose the winner(s)??? :sneaky: Whenever you're ready, Jef! :D

Just call me awesome! (10-year old granddaughter) Enlight and Snapseed

View attachment 112406

View attachment 112493

Open auditions for Alice in Wonderland
Leonardo, iColorama

It was really tough to pick a winner. While not TRYING to sound cliche, I’m sure it will sound that way, but... I think everybody wins. I loved seeing all the smiles and smile-producing photos when I’d get back to MobiTog each day.

My winner, because it made me laugh out loud when I saw it the first time: terse for “Auditions for Alice in Wonderland”

If I was going to throw out a a few others: rizole for his blue and purple smile, MotownLarry for “just call me awesome” and the awesomely-blue haired thing 1 or 2 for RoseCat

Thanks everyone for playing and for producing so many smiles!

It was really tough to pick a winner. While not TRYING to sound cliche, I’m sure it will sound that way, but... I think everybody wins. I loved seeing all the smiles and smile-producing photos when I’d get back to MobiTog each day.

My winner, because it made me laugh out loud when I saw it the first time: terse for “Auditions for Alice in Wonderland”

If I was going to throw out a a few others: rizole for his blue and purple smile, MotownLarry for “just call me awesome” and the awesomely-blue haired thing 1 or 2 for RoseCat

Well done Jef! I too laughed out loud when I saw terse Ted’s image... :D Congrats Ted!! Hodge should be proud. :smilecat:

High fives to Rizole and Larry, and thanks Jef for including my dorky self in the mix!! :D

Thank you, Jef, from me and Hodge both. :notworthy: Congrats to rizole, MotownLarry, and RoseCat too!

Let's see... I usually go for no theme, but this week, let's make the theme Inside, to be interpreted as literally or transgressively metaphorically as you wish.

Congratulations to this week's heroes of Smile. :)

Edit: been there, dunnit, didn’t get a t-shirt, but doesn’t work because show signatures is ticked. And I don’t see any nor on pod or phone.

It's not just you. I can see the sigs on my laptop and on my iPad but not on my iPhone.
Is it to do with the sites responsive design? In portrait I don't see signatures but I do in landscape.
There are a few things hidden in portrait for me. I regularly get frustrated by the missing home page link at the bottom of the page in portrait.

Is it to do with the sites responsive design? In portrait I don't see signatures but I do in landscape.
There are a few things hidden in portrait for me. I regularly get frustrated by the missing home page link at the bottom of the page in portrait.

Ooh, I missed that. Yes, I also see sigs in landscape on my phone but not in portrait. I think you must be right.

You are right! Landscape makes it visible. I'll never use that. Even on pad I more use it upright. But hey, okay, it works! Thanks!!! Hope I'll remember. :)

Back
Top Bottom