MobiColour RESULT: MC #135 Theme: No Theme - August 27-Sept 2, 2018

A city cat dreams of the country
Diana

79BBAD2F-992F-4D31-A5AF-81EC18097786.jpeg

Very nice. Do tell . . . ?

The sculpture is titled “Triple Crown” by Kenneth Snelson, located in Kansas City. It’s a wonderful example of tensegrity - the sculpture is supported by its own tension between the rods and wires- so a self-supporting structure. I use that applied principle with the patients I work with every day (biotensegrity). I love the sculpture, but wanted to do something different with the photo, trying to make it it’s own art. I’m sure there will be more variations to come. It’s fun to explore.

Thanks for obliging me :)

Magical. Beautiful edit. That lone tree leaning across the centre gives the impression of a bar to entry. There’s probably a gnome in the brush somewhere on standby to ask the secret question.
I enquired and it turns out the gnome had retired to Hawaii and had been replaced with a coin operated booth that asks for your first pet's name, mother's maiden name and the last 4 digits on your credit card.

Harlequin Hodge

View attachment 113469

Hodge fed through Imaengine then masked onto a colourful background or two. And you should have heard the fuss. Ginger kitties don’t like ‘makeovers’.
I like it, very nicely Imagined. New avatars confuse me, its not hard at my age, are you joining deepop in the cast of Jesus Christ Superstar?

Back
Top Bottom