MobiColour RESULT: MC #139 Theme: Windows - Sept 24-30, 2018

This was my fave fwiw.
20180918_083215.jpg

So, what a great and busy week its been :lol:
Windows and doors are two of my fave things to shoot. Not sure if I'm always looking for a way out or a way in. I'm sure zenjenny would be able to analyse this, not sure I'd want to hear why though :p

I loved all the images posted, both literal and figurative, but this is a challenge and therefore someone has to win.

Architectural images always draw me in, so its probably no surprise that the winner IS.......

RoseCat
1a3f2b32-d9ae-45ab-a82b-3b7f407b4c18-jpeg.114830

....who knows I have a love of these 'brownstone' type buildings. But what makes it special is that little peek into someone's life we see through that window.

2nd is Glenton
fc4f9e50-ca5f-456d-99c7-8f125db9b20d-jpeg.114774

who's artistic take on a car window is irresistible.

3rd is deepop
e7945c95-5d85-46e8-abde-a0ed44c5ba00-jpeg.114765

with another architectural beauty, so many windows !!

HM's to all you mobifolk who took part that do not often enter in the weekly madness, you know who you are, keep it up :thumbs:
In truth as I said earlier I loved so many of the images entered, picking winners does not detract from those excellent entries, truly.

ps sorry Catherine for landing you back into the judges seat, but it was kind of your fault ;)

Windows and doors are two of my fave things to shoot. Not sure if I'm always looking for a way out or a way in. I'm sure zenjenny would be able to analyse this, not sure I'd want to hear why though :p

I loved all the images posted, both literal and figurative, but this is a challenge and therefore someone has to win.

Architectural images always draw me in, so its probably no surprise that the winner IS.......

RoseCat

....who knows I have a love of these 'brownstone' type buildings. But what makes it special is that little peek into someone's life we see through that window.

2nd is Glenton

3rd is deepop

HM's to all you mobifolk who took part that do not often enter in the weekly madness, you know who you are, keep it up :thumbs:
In truth as I said earlier I loved so many of the images entered, picking winners does not detract from those excellent entries, truly.

ps sorry Catherine for landing you back into the judges seat, but it was kind of your fault ;)
Yay RoseCat and Glenton. Thanks John for the 3rd place.

RoseCat

2nd is Glenton

3rd is deepop

Great image, RoseCat !! Well done Rodolfo and David.

RoseCat

2nd is Glenton

3rd is deepop

What??? I’m utterly surprised... thank you John! :notworthy: Congratulations to Glenton Rodolfo and deepop David!!

Oh boy... I’ve got to think of a theme... hmmmm...

RoseCat

2nd is Glenton

3rd is deepop

Agree wholeheartedly with your choices John, but then, there were sooooo many marvellous “window” images, I think whichever ones you picked we would have agreed with. Well done Catherine, Rodolfo and David - taking windows to a higher level (see what I did there?;):lol: ). What a great week that was. Here’s to the next one!:thumbs:

RoseCat

2nd is Glenton

3rd is deepop

Thanks John!
Congrats to Catherine and John.
Definitely very expressive the image of Catherine.

Back
Top Bottom