MobiColour RESULT: MC #27 Theme: Joy - August 1-7

As you would know, anyone can start a new thread. Any staff can do the sticky, status change yada thing. I note that lisamjw is the official MC locum, so I'll wait for her timezone to catch up :) Meantime, if you have "yellow' inspiration, feel free to post here & we'll move it when new thread is opened :thumbs:
Actually Jennifer, I don't wish to counter your statement, but if you post stuff here and then move it, the posts will be in advance of any Challenge header and potentially cause confusion... :whistle:

Better to hold off with any entries and post them after Lisa has started the new MC Challenge... :D

Actually Jennifer, I don't wish to counter your statement, but if you post stuff here and then move it, the posts will be in advance of any Challenge header and potentially cause confusion... :whistle:

Better to hold off with any entries and post them after Lisa has started the new MC Challenge... :D

Well yes. I did that before, didn't I. Sigh.

Well yes. I did that before, didn't I. Sigh.

Tho on reflection I could do the old 'save to my camera roll then upload to new thread' thing.

Back
Top Bottom