MobiColour RESULT: MC #27 Theme: Joy - August 1-7

d5daef2735e8f998d18e0412ba3ccb49.jpg

Icolorama.

This represents joy to me because my son picked these for me. He picks a bouquet every year, just as I used to for my mother.

d5daef2735e8f998d18e0412ba3ccb49.jpg

Icolorama.

This represents joy to me because my son picked these for me. He picks a bouquet every year, just as I used to for my mother.

Gorgeous image. And 'aww'. Brings back memories of my son getting up with the sun every Mother's Day from when he was about seven till when he left home at 18, and cruising around the neighborhood on his bike 'stealing roses'. Some damn nice roses in our neighborhood in those days, too :)

View attachment 80442 l have to admit I wasn't totally sold on this week's theme. Joy can be obvious, a child a pet, love etc, or something more abstract (!!). Anyways I've gone for the ridiculously obvious, man's best friend, my Barney dog.

View attachment 80443
I was going to post a pic of Mickey, He's full of joy despite having survived life threatening illnesses over the past 4 years.
He brings joy to our family and is well worth the £15000 in vet fees, some of which was covered by insurance.

Too much is never enough when it comes to Mobi animal companions. Have these two gorgeous fellows been intro'd in the 'our Pets' thread?'

And now something completely different …
Was visiting friends tonight, who moved into a house with 15 levels, they are living on the 14th now. And the view from their balcony filled me with joy, those are moments I really love Frankfurt. Sadly I had to go before the sunset really happened, but I enJOYed this view so much!
Joy with a view
View attachment 80456
That is one great view!!!
...and....
A house with 15 levels?!?! :eek:

View attachment 80442 l have to admit I wasn't totally sold on this week's theme. Joy can be obvious, a child a pet, love etc, or something more abstract (!!). Anyways I've gone for the ridiculously obvious, man's best friend, my Barney dog.
Lovely....
...and sometimes, the "obvious" is illusive, and we need a gentle reminder. :inlove:

View attachment 80443
I was going to post a pic of Mickey, He's full of joy despite having survived life threatening illnesses over the past 4 years.
He brings joy to our family and is well worth the £15000 in vet fees, some of which was covered by insurance.
So happy Mickey is doing well!! :inlove: Oh yes.... I've been through the vet bills. :barf: But, one really has no choice....? :inlove: Have you introduced Mickey to the Pet thread? http://www.mobitog.com/threads/our-pets-furred-feathered-or-scaled.15629/

Old man in the wood, in the woods.

View attachment 80427

iPhone 5s Snapseed.
My son bought this old man log carving yesterday in a craft shack. It gave him great "joy". I imagined the old man's joy at being returned to his habitat in the wood.

The story brings me joy. Did your son buy the carving with a view to returning the old man to his habitat, sotospeak?

Back
Top Bottom