MobiColour RESULT: MC #27 Theme: Joy - August 1-7

That is one great view!!!
...and....
A house with 15 levels?!?! :eek:

If you count the ground floor, too, it's actually 16, 17 with the cellars in the "under ground". [emoji16] but it's just a little "high house" as we Germans call it. Not to compare with the real sky scrapers you can see farther away in the middle or to the ones in America. [emoji1].

Oh!!! Duh... I was thinking they bought a house of their own, and it has 15 levels. :rolleyes: :oops: :coffee:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no, it is actually a kind of retirement flat. They have their flat, live their lives but the emergency button is included. Pretty good institution. And the rent is pretty fair, too. Especially compared to these horrible exploding prices in Frankfurt – though cheaper than especially Munich, Hamburg or Berlin.

Was testing PaintLab (btw: saves at 1125x1659px on 6s+) and (I think) Art Photo … (pretends to be a Prisma fake, but is actually a Luzmo clone without inApps, and not really worth downloading) and out came this one.
Was checking the cam roll, stumbled over it, found it even better than this morning, thought it is true, a good sushi is joy and needed to post it.
Sushi Is Joy
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1470525087.033945.jpg

RESULT

I was completely torn between two photos.

Picture 1 - I absolutely love nature and the English summer and this picture epitomises this for me.
Picture 2 - I can totally relate to this person as I have a similar relationship with my husband when it comes to golf.

In the end the shot of an English summer kept popping into my head so I went with that -

FIRST: Well done, JillyG, for such a vibrant and sparkly photo. For me so full of life and vibrance:

image.jpeg

SECOND: Wow, FundyBrian, I had such a lump in my throat. Sharing golf with my husband has been a wonderful element in our relationship. Standing on a golf tee on holiday with nobody around, the wind in our hair and my husband excitedly pointing to a raptor. Nature and togetherness and a shared sport. There is nothing like it.

image.jpeg

THIRD: Man's best friend and my DH would never have forgiven me if I hadn't included a dog! Labbies are his favourite. What a gorgeous soulful look he has. Lovely photo.

image.jpeg

Honourable Mention:
Glenton - I loved your toy photos. I can really feel the joy of the children's play.

image.jpeg

Thanks Ann, very happy with my third. Although you can strip me of it if you like as Barney isn't a Labrador ;)
He's actually a Patterdale Terrier / Cocker Spaniel cross. He does have the look of a young Labrador and yes most people think he's a Lab puppy even though he's six !
Well done JillyG and all that showed us Joy this week.

RESULT

I was completely torn between two photos.

Picture 1 - I absolutely love nature and the English summer and this picture epitomises this for me.
Picture 2 - I can totally relate to this person as I have a similar relationship with my husband when it comes to golf.

In the end the shot of an English summer kept popping into my head so I went with that -

FIRST: Well done, JillyG, for such a vibrant and sparkly photo. For me so full of life and vibrance:

View attachment 80569

SECOND: Wow, FundyBrian, I had such a lump in my throat. Sharing golf with my husband has been a wonderful element in our relationship. Standing on a golf tee on holiday with nobody around, the wind in our hair and my husband excitedly pointing to a raptor. Nature and togetherness and a shared sport. There is nothing like it.

View attachment 80570

THIRD: Man's best friend and my DH would never have forgiven me if I hadn't included a dog! Labbies are his favourite. What a gorgeous soulful look he has. Lovely photo.

View attachment 80571

Honourable Mention:
Glenton - I loved your toy photos. I can really feel the joy of the children's play.

View attachment 80572

Thank you, Ann, for selecting my photo for 2nd. I'm sure Fabi will be happy, too. I enjoyed browsing through all the great entries and expressions of joy. It is delightful that joy can be found in so many ways, especially if you are open to noticing and appreciating the moments of joy that enrich our lives every day. Congrats to JillyG, sinnerjohn, and Glenton for your winning photos.
I find the time is passing by so quickly I can't keep up. I planned to submit another photo or two but before I knew it the time was over, and I have missed other Mobi events altogether. I wonder what JillyG's theme will be.

If there is to be a Mobi Colour Challenge whilst Catherine is here speeding across the UK on her whistle-stop tour of the high spots, then the theme this week will be YELLOW. I'd like the images to have some yellow in it, even if you have to put some in manually.:lol:

"Put some yellow in your life when you want:
  • clarity for decision-making
  • relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, exhaustion
  • sharper memory and concentration skills
  • protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather"
And who couldn't do with an extra bit of clarity, relief, honed concentration and protection?:);)

If there is to be a Mobi Colour Challenge whilst Catherine is here speeding across the UK on her whistle-stop tour of the high spots, then the theme this week will be YELLOW. I'd like the images to have some yellow in it, even if you have to put some in manually.:lol:

"Put some yellow in your life when you want:
  • clarity for decision-making
  • relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, exhaustion
  • sharper memory and concentration skills
  • protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather"
And who couldn't do with an extra bit of clarity, relief, honed concentration and protection?:);)
Is it only Catherine that has the 'POWER' to start a new MC?

Is it only Catherine that has the 'POWER' to start a new MC?

As you would know, anyone can start a new thread. Any staff can do the sticky, status change yada thing. I note that lisamjw is the official MC locum, so I'll wait for her timezone to catch up :) Meantime, if you have "yellow' inspiration, feel free to post here & we'll move it when new thread is opened :thumbs:

As you would know, anyone can start a new thread. Any staff can do the sticky, status change yada thing. I note that lisamjw is the official MC locum, so I'll wait for her timezone to catch up :) Meantime, if you have "yellow' inspiration, feel free to post here & we'll move it when new thread is opened :thumbs:
Oops my wrists have been firmly slapped :zip:

Back
Top Bottom