MobiColour RESULT: MC #32 Theme: Trees - Sept 5-11

Well done Ann!! :notworthy: That was quite a task you had... And a great choice for the winner: Super Congrats elengem Eleni!!! :D :inlove:

And the video is so lovely... :inlove: Thank you for taking the time to create it. And for including me with all of those stunning trees...

So, Eleni, you are the judge for the next challenge and get to pick the theme! :thumbs:

The new challenge can be found here-------> http://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-33-theme-tbd-sept-12-18.21839/

Thank you so much Catherine!!

Well I don't like to say I told you so, but ... :D Congratulations. Yes, TBD does mean exactly that. As for help with the theme, you can choose what you like. Obviously if you chose something like leopards we might struggle a little bit :lol:. We've had all sorts of things - if you wanted inspiration you could go back and look at what's gone before. Or you could just choose something that you'd like to see many (many) versions of.:)

Well I don't like to say I told you so, but ... :D Congratulations. Yes, TBD does mean exactly that. As for help with the theme, you can choose what you like. Obviously if you chose something like leopards we might struggle a little bit :lol:. We've had all sorts of things - if you wanted inspiration you could go back and look at what's gone before. Or you could just choose something that you'd like to see many (many) versions of.:)

Thank you so much JillyG!! The idea of the leopards; I loved it[emoji6] . That would be literally be a challenge, lol

Gosh, it's a nightmare with a slow connection (FundyBrian, how do you manage?!!).

In the end I had to use my phone because the internet was so bad at the place I am staying. So what I had to do was temporarily download the best photos onto my phone. Usually when I judge I have about 5 photos that I agonise over. This time I had 20! :eek: After more deliberation I managed to cut this down to 14 :confused:.

Well, I think we all know who the winner is. Such an unusual photo and then she posted two more that were also stunning! Congratulations to elengem.

View attachment 81722

When it comes to second and third sorry folks, I just could not choose. So I have put together a video of my favourite 14 as I loved them all and they all deserve a mention. I think it goes to show the wonderful depth of talent on this forum:

Nice work, Ann - and what a lovely idea to put your shortlist :lmao: in s video ! Thank you :inlove:
Vongrats, Eleni - gorgeous image, can't wait to see more of your work.
And congrats you all in the list too long to be mentioned - superb work, a really enjoyable thread.

terse please where could I find Silk in Pixlr cos I could not find the preset and could like to try them for your image is stunning Thank you
I had trouble finding it the first time also.

Open an image in Pixlr. In the row of 5 icons at the bottom of the screen, tap the center icon (looks like two squares or two sheets of paper). Next tap the word "stylize" on the right side of the row above. Then Silk will be the second thumbnail at the top. The Pencil and Dapple options are also worth a look.

Nice work, Ann - and what a lovely idea to put your shortlist :lmao: in s video ! Thank you :inlove:
Vongrats, Eleni - gorgeous image, can't wait to see more of your work.
And congrats you all in the list too long to be mentioned - superb work, a really enjoyable thread.

Thank you so much zenjenny!

I had trouble finding it the first time also.

Open an image in Pixlr. In the row of 5 icons at the bottom of the screen, tap the center icon (looks like two squares or two sheets of paper). Next tap the word "stylize" on the right side of the row above. Then Silk will be the second thumbnail at the top. The Pencil and Dapple options are also worth a look.
Thank you very much for your help I found it

Gosh, it's a nightmare with a slow connection (FundyBrian, how do you manage?!!).

In the end I had to use my phone because the internet was so bad at the place I am staying. So what I had to do was temporarily download the best photos onto my phone. Usually when I judge I have about 5 photos that I agonise over. This time I had 20! :eek: After more deliberation I managed to cut this down to 14 :confused:.

Well, I think we all know who the winner is. Such an unusual photo and then she posted two more that were also stunning! Congratulations to elengem.

View attachment 81722

When it comes to second and third sorry folks, I just could not choose. So I have put together a video of my favourite 14 as I loved them all and they all deserve a mention. I think it goes to show the wonderful depth of talent on this forum:

Just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!!!!! :inlove:
And a quick congrats to all winners!!! Soooooooooooooo beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!!:inlove::inlove::inlove::thumbs:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom