MobiColour RESULT MC #34 Theme: *B* - Sept 19-25

And out of those 91, we got more good images than I can mention in one wrap-up, so if you haven't cruised through the entire thread from start to finish, you owe it to yourself to do so now. And here are your judge's results for this week:

First: FundyBrian's "Being in the moment" Beautiful and evocative, with deep colors, sharp lines, interesting arrangement, and a title that enhances rather than simply describes the image. You can't do it much better than this.

imageuploadedbymobitog1474245794-983570-jpg.82057

Second: deepop "Blown glass" Simple, elegant form beautifully isolated and captured, with lighting that shows the inner layers so clearly.

57a0360ff33fcc24e49f9d12b2974149.jpg

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
  • Most Bs in one image: JillyG (12)
  • Most Bs in one title: terse (6), GroovyGouvy (6-1=5 because dictionary.com unaccountably failed to recognize "Beartrait" as a word)
  • Most Bs overall: FundyBrian (29), GroovyGouvy (24), terse (13), rizole (11)
  • Average Bs per image: GroovyGouvy (2.4), FundyBrian (2.23), rizole (2.2), sinnerjohn (2.0)
  • Most unusual B: GroovyGouvy Chocolate Berlin wall with actual concrete chip from Checkpoint Charlie
  • Most creative attempt to get around the rules: GroovyGouvy "Beartrait"
  • Best tongue twister: FundyBrian "Bleached Bones of Beleaguered Bufo in Bubbles", rizole "Bright beams of sunlight bouncing off the back of a green bottle"
  • Best country song title: deepop & zenjenny "No one ever gave me bullet holes on a rusted out car body before"
  • Best singer for above country song: MotownLarry "Rusty Boxcar"

Making the stats list was a great idea and very entertaining. [emoji106] The headings you chose were inspired.
I'm very pleased you liked my photo, too.
Congrats to deepop and HMs, and, everyone who participated gained a lot from this challenge. It is inspiring to see how other people interpret the theme and bring their creativity into action. Besides that, it's just plain fun.

Back
Top Bottom