View attachment 82255
6Pod native cam

B Go To Hell (all others to heaven?)
View attachment 82256
6Pod native cam

B-ware Train's Coming Platform B
View attachment 82257
(6Pod native, Pixelmator)

Blue Blueberry Treats Haribo special edition gummy bears lined up (at home)
View attachment 82258
(Not enough to to the whole thing at once, so used Clone Camera, artyfied with BeCasso)

Finished! [emoji4]

I suspect some of your TimeStamp magical gifts at work here. Where would you find that many blueberry gummy bears otherwise?

What a Brilliant Beautiful Bunch of B's this week!!! :D Now it's time to choose the winner(s)... :barf: (SO GLAD it's not me :whistle: )

We'll give terse Ted plenty of time to greet the day and have a pot cup of coffee before beginning the laborious task. :eek:

And out of those 91, we got more good images than I can mention in one wrap-up, so if you haven't cruised through the entire thread from start to finish, you owe it to yourself to do so now. And here are your judge's results for this week:

First: FundyBrian's "Being in the moment" Beautiful and evocative, with deep colors, sharp lines, interesting arrangement, and a title that enhances rather than simply describes the image. You can't do it much better than this.

imageuploadedbymobitog1474245794-983570-jpg.82057

Second: deepop "Blown glass" Simple, elegant form beautifully isolated and captured, with lighting that shows the inner layers so clearly.

57a0360ff33fcc24e49f9d12b2974149.jpg

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
  • Most Bs in one image: JillyG (12)
  • Most Bs in one title: terse (6), GroovyGouvy (6-1=5 because dictionary.com unaccountably failed to recognize "Beartrait" as a word)
  • Most Bs overall: FundyBrian (29), GroovyGouvy (24), terse (13), rizole (11)
  • Average Bs per image: GroovyGouvy (2.4), FundyBrian (2.23), rizole (2.2), sinnerjohn (2.0)
  • Most unusual B: GroovyGouvy Chocolate Berlin wall with actual concrete chip from Checkpoint Charlie
  • Most creative attempt to get around the rules: GroovyGouvy "Beartrait"
  • Best tongue twister: FundyBrian "Bleached Bones of Beleaguered Bufo in Bubbles", rizole "Bright beams of sunlight bouncing off the back of a green bottle"
  • Best country song title: deepop & zenjenny "No one ever gave me bullet holes on a rusted out car body before"
  • Best singer for above country song: MotownLarry "Rusty Boxcar"

Last edited:
And out of those 91, we got more good images than I can mention in one wrap-up, so if you haven't cruised through the entire thread from start to finish, you owe it to yourself to do so now. And here are your judge's results for this week:

First: FundyBrian's "Being in the moment" Beautiful and evocative, with deep colors, sharp lines, interesting arrangement, and a title that enhances rather than simply describes the image. You can't do it much better than this.

Second: deepop "Blown glass" Simple, elegant form beautifully isolated and captured, with lighting that shows the inner layers so clearly.

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
  • Most Bs in one title: terse (6), GroovyGouvy (6-1=5 because dictionary.com unaccountably failed to recognize "Beartrait" as a word)
  • Average Bs per image: GroovyGouvy (2.4), FundyBrian (2.23), rizole (2.2), sinnerjohn (2.0)
  • Most unusual B: GroovyGouvy Chocolate Berlin wall with actual concrete chip from Checkpoint Charlie
  • Best tongue twister: FundyBrian "Bleached Bones of Beleaguered Bufo in Bubbles", rizole "Bright beams of sunlight bouncing off the back of a green bottle"
  • Best country song title: deepop & zenjenny "No one ever gave me bullet holes on a rusted out car body before"
Oh my goodness Ted, you must need a lie down after that. What a mammoth task, but you performed it brilliantly and those two images are very worthy winners.

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
What a great challenge, with so many wonderful photos.Ted, you did a superb job, especially after filling on such short notice. It looks like your calculator got quite a work-out as well. I'm honored to be mentioned in such a distinguished collection. Congratulations to FundyBrian for his beautiful shot. Congrats to all the honorable mentionees and special award recipients. Thanks again to terse for the pithy and numerical analysis.
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
Oh my goodness Ted, you must need a lie down after that. What a mammoth task, but you performed it brilliantly and those two images are very worthy winners.
Wooow Ted, "what a mammoth task" - as Jilly said ;) Congrats to Brian, David and all the mentions, and applauses to all creatives participants! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks for my mention :cool:

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:

Good grief! You even did lists! Poor sock! [emoji851] Well done and soooo funny! [emoji106][emoji23]
Edit: Sorry for the wrong word.
And a big Wooohoooo!! to Brian and all winners! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Last edited:
terse Ted what an utterly brilliant wrap-up!!! I so love the stats you provided at the end...fantastic!! [emoji1][emoji100][emoji106]

Excellent choices... congratulations FundyBrian!! Your image is stunning... actually, I could see this published in National Geographic. :notworthy: [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Congrats to deepop David! Gorgeous image. [emoji173]️

Bravo to all the honorable mentions and Special Award winners!!! What a great week!

Now.... it's up to Brian to choose the theme for next week.
:sneaky:

The new challenge can be found here ------> https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-35-theme-tbd-sept-26-oct-2.21879/

terse Ted what an utterly brilliant wrap-up!!! I so love the stats you provided at the end...fantastic!! [emoji1][emoji100][emoji106]

Excellent choices... congratulations FundyBrian!! Your image is stunning... actually, I could see this published in National Geographic. :notworthy: [emoji177][emoji177][emoji177]

Congrats to deepop David! Gorgeous image. [emoji173]️

Bravo to all the honorable mentions and Special Award winners!!! What a great week!

Now.... it's up to Brian to choose the theme for next week. :sneaky:

Well, of course it's up to Brian, but if I was him I'd avoid letters of the alphabet because there's not one that wouldn't produce the same number of challenge entries as this one - even Z.:D

Other stand-out images:

Judge's special awards:
Phew!! What a task??? 91 images all in!!
But you came through terse - beautifully
Congrats to FundyBrian being 1st Your image is beautiful and a sense calmness on it
Congrats to deepop on 2nd
Congrats to sinnerjohn rizole Glenton and me being mentions
Lastly to all the participants congratulations to you all Beautifully done images with the "B"
:thumbs::):coffee::coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom