MobiColour RESULT MC #34 Theme: *B* - Sept 19-25

Blocks
Mextures
d2d81a80a88f4ba722f86e89eb1c3175.jpg

Sorry my mistake RoseCat
zenjenny I sincerely apologizes for my mistake
I'm sure there's no need to apologise Kuan Meng and you're right, the judge for this week's Mobi Colour Challenge is going to have their work cut out with all these fantastic entries.:)
No need to apologize.... I was just making a wee joke that Jen was going to have her hands full. :eek:

As Catherine & Jilly say :) And luckily tragically I am called away at the end of this B-yond B-yootiful B-elightful B-[other stuff] of B's. So I have deputised terse Ted, poor sod lucky devil to be my, er, deputy? Proxy? Bit of a shame, bcs as MotownLarry notes, Ted would have to be awful close to that coveted "most B's in one title/image" crown. There's always next year, Ted :)

Having said that, sincere thanks to Ted for stepping up :inlove: :notworthy: :inlove:

Part 2: Berlin Bears (spread like the Elephant Parade all over the town)

Berlin Bear Picasso (not BeCasso [emoji4])
View attachment 82251

BBBBB Beautiful Big Blue Berlin Bear
View attachment 82252

B6 Beautiful Big Blue Berlin Bear Beartrait [emoji1] (please notice the B on his ear!)
View attachment 82253

Bye Bye Bear at the Berlin Tegel airport
View attachment 82254

All FusionHDR; "B6" edited with Photo Focus and BeCasso (oil, Leonardo or Franz)

You have a good eye for B's, Gouvy - nottomention a wonderful sense of timing. Thank you for the mini travelogue :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom