MobiColour RESULT: MC #38 Theme: ART - October 17-23

I have no idea with what app I have started with. But it was a picture of yellow flowers I combined with a live shot from the sky. It was a Diana kind of app and I've tested it with this. Don't think it survived on my pod, but the test image did and I still like the lighting and light colours and finalised it now with Oil Effect.
Flowery Clouds
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1476700119.228242.jpg

Panoramic history of the old Village of Pointe Claire, QC. It shows a progression of settlements going back to First Nations people on the far left and progressing to the recent past (looks like the Norman Rockwell era) on the right.
IMG_1476708326.051324.jpg

There are at least 10 stills making up this panorama, stitched with AutoStitch. Usually when you make a panorama you stand in one place and scan across the scene with your camera. This results in a big middle and tapered-off ends when the subject is flat like a mural. This was an experiment in making a panorama by walking along the mural and making shots parallel to the building and all from the same distance. The ground drops off a couple of feet as I walked towards the left and the result is not completely even but better than bulged in the middle. I estimate the mural to be about 65 feet wide.

Back
Top Bottom