MobiColour RESULT: MC #39 Theme: Sports - October 24-30

I'm still at Starbucks from where I posted my time stamp pictures and the wifi seems to be stable though slow, so I'll try my luck to post my pictures while waiting for my colleagues to meet up with. [emoji4]

Played a little with BeCasso, and I've got say, dear Frank Schlegel, the update is AWESOME! I love to able to choose from fill or clear to paint the picture, though I've used only full fill for these. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Please forgive that I forgot what filters I've used, but here are the sporty results:

The Walking Sneakers of Purple People Eater (me [emoji4])
3d52a569fba07151580401693ec0e070.jpg

Sorry, don't know why, but it doesn't load up with best of mobi app, maybe they are too big, so I have to send them with 640px long side, that seems to work.

Scarlet Ribbons Through Autumn Leaves the Orbit Olympic tower at the Olympic park, London (what is more "sport" than the Olympic Games!? [emoji1])
8df05abceb887217df9b6b8dab953949.jpg

Watch the sign! West Ham United Stadium, formerly known as the Olympic Arena, Olympic park, London
6f4c51ec7dc0122030c973868d009785.jpg

Reflection Orbit tower mirrored in the door of the Aquatics Centre London
bd6da8c404c464ba461b08cacea16bfc.jpg

The Eye Of The Cyclope aquatics Centre London
f152e40ad234327c1e42df5a43305a46.jpg

That's all for know, gotta go.
Hope I'll find time to post the unedited rest later. At least my favourite. [emoji112]

Dear GroovyGouvy Thanks for the positive feedback. We love to see that you like the update.

Currently we having quite a hard crunch time to get everything ready and ship it to Apple. BeCasso 1.1.x will be available mid/end of November and we hope that also the rest of the world will enjoy the app.

The decision on this challenge wasn't as challenging as usual but I did have a dilemma between two images that I really loved...

So there was a photo finish for the winner of the Gold Medal ;).
The Gold Medal and winner by a whisker goes to MotownLarry. Such a serene and lovely photo:
View attachment 83893

The Silver Medal and only just second goes to JillyG. Such a clever photo and everybody knows a painterly pic is the way to my heart :)
View attachment 83895

The Bronze Medal for his action shot (I hope nobody was hurt in the making of this photo :eek:) goes to deepop.
View attachment 83926

Talent spotters were impressed by the performance of both Starzee for her photo, Pool Shark and GroovyGouvy for her wonderful collection of olympic photographs.
Well done Larry, a lovely image. Very deserving of the win. And David's gravity-defying grandchild was an amazing action shot. Thank you Ann for the excellent judging, and not just because I came second :lol:. Good work everyone. And now I'm off to find some balloons.

Well done Larry, a lovely image. Very deserving of the win. And David's gravity-defying grandchild was an amazing action shot. Thank you Ann for the excellent judging, and not just because I came second :lol:. Good work everyone. And now I'm off to find some balloons.
Just to clear the air, the spinner is my DW's grand-nephew, so little moral authority could have been exerted.

Dear GroovyGouvy Thanks for the positive feedback. We love to see that you like the update.

Currently we having quite a hard crunch time to get everything ready and ship it to Apple. BeCasso 1.1.x will be available mid/end of November and we hope that also the rest of the world will enjoy the app.

There is only one thing I miss very much, hope, I'm allowed to say that:
After doing above Photos I wanted to try partial painting and I expected the part I brushed to keep being brushed until I hit the [emoji736] button, then change the paint style and brush another part. But soon as I change the style, the part I brushed in watercolour will swap to the cartoon style I just changed to.
Did I get that wrong that eS also planned or is it to tough to programme it?
The way it is now I need to do the watercolour save it, import, paint the other part cartoon, save it and import it back to brush the oil style in another part. It would be so much easier without the steps between. Just flatten with the [emoji736] and continue with another style.
Did I miss the right button or is this not part of the app (yet?)?
Just to make sure I didn't miss a good feature being too stupid to see the button.
Thanks.

The decision on this challenge wasn't as challenging as usual but I did have a dilemma between two images that I really loved...

So there was a photo finish for the winner of the Gold Medal ;).
The Gold Medal and winner by a whisker goes to MotownLarry. Such a serene and lovely photo:
View attachment 83893

The Silver Medal and only just second goes to JillyG. Such a clever photo and everybody knows a painterly pic is the way to my heart :)
View attachment 83895

The Bronze Medal for his action shot (I hope nobody was hurt in the making of this photo :eek:) goes to deepop.
View attachment 83926

Talent spotters were impressed by the performance of both Starzee for her photo, Pool Shark and GroovyGouvy for her wonderful collection of olympic photographs.

Congrats to MotownLarry [emoji471][emoji95][emoji322], JillyG [emoji95][emoji322] and deepop [emoji322]
as well Starzee and @ – oops – forget that, and all the wonderful pictures of every poster. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks ImageArt Ann for great and fast judging and Larry for the really tough new theme. [emoji4][emoji106]

There is only one thing I miss very much, hope, I'm allowed to say that:
After doing above Photos I wanted to try partial painting and I expected the part I brushed to keep being brushed until I hit the [emoji736] button, then change the paint style and brush another part. But soon as I change the style, the part I brushed in watercolour will swap to the cartoon style I just changed to.
Did I get that wrong that eS also planned or is it to tough to programme it?
The way it is now I need to do the watercolour save it, import, paint the other part cartoon, save it and import it back to brush the oil style in another part. It would be so much easier without the steps between. Just flatten with the [emoji736] and continue with another style.
Did I miss the right button or is this not part of the app (yet?)?
Just to make sure I didn't miss a good feature being too stupid to see the button.
Thanks.
I have the same issue/ Perhaps future editions will have layers so sequential effects can be applied

Back
Top Bottom