Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflehcted light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #39!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: SPORTS

The judge for this challenge is ImageArt Ann

Last edited:
New balls.
DSC_0353-01-01.jpeg

Conkers? Chestnuts on strings?? (I'm SO NOT a sports person) But I love the bread box and I Spy homemade pickles? :D
It's a school yard sport. Horse chestnut on a string. You get 3 goes at hitting your opponents (they have keep it still), then they get 3 goes at hitting yours. The first conker to break is the loser, the winner becomes a oner. Two wins makes it a twoer. If you beat a winner, you to add get their score to yours. So a twoer beating a fiver becomes a sevener.
You will get hurt playing this, it's part of it's charm :p

It's a school yard sport. Horse chestnut on a string. You get 3 goes at hitting your opponents (they have keep it still), then they get 3 goes at hitting yours. The first conker to break is the loser, the winner becomes a oner. Two wins makes it a twoer. If you beat a winner, you to add get their score to yours. So a twoer beating a fiver becomes a sevener.
We've just had the world conker championships near us and did I go and take some photos? I think you all know the answer to that. If I had I'd have posted them by now. Double Doh!

Hah, I thought with Xboxes, Gameboys and what-have-you this game had gone out with the phones where you dialled the circular rings :lol:. Do kids still play marbles? Used to love marbles and let's not forget hopscotch! In the latter years of my junior school I went to an all girls school and stingers was my favourite. The two netball posts were 'home' and the person who was 'on' threw a tennis ball at the players running from one base to the next. They counted to ten and you had to be off the one post and running to the other before ten. Usually about 5-10 players. I'm sure health and safety put paid to that one!

Hah, I thought with Xboxes, Gameboys and what-have-you this game had gone out with the phones where you dialled the circular rings :lol:. Do kids still play marbles? Used to love marbles and let's not forget hopscotch! In the latter years of my junior school I went to an all girls school and stingers was my favourite. The two netball posts were 'home' and the person who was 'on' threw a tennis ball at the players running from one base to the next. They counted to ten and you had to be off the one post and running to the other before ten. Usually about 5-10 players. I'm sure health and safety put paid to that one!
Sounds a bit like our Rounders Ann, but without the health and safety code breach.

And you need an undergrad degree in math to start . . . ?

Watching the Hong Kong Ladies Open 10 days ago. My friend Kim's daughter was the compère so Kim organised a 'box' and invited me and Tom twice because I keep her company in the afternoon before the rest of the troops arrive. Here's Wozza (who eventually won) in the quarter finals I think against one of the Chinese players (sorry, forgot her name!).

We've booked tickets to see the WTA Finals in Singapore next Saturday night.

Taken with 7+ ZOOM
IMG_0987.JPG

The scoring is worse than tennis!! <hurtyhead>

I always wondered why sports had to be so violent and hated them as a kid: dodge ball, tether ball, flag football. Egads. Hopscotch was more my speed... [emoji849]

Watching the Hong Kong Ladies Open 10 days ago. My friend Kim's daughter was the compère so Kim organised a 'box' and invited me and Tom twice because I keep her company in the afternoon before the rest of the troops arrive. Here's Wozza (who eventually won) in the quarter finals I think against one of the Chinese players (sorry, forgot her name!).

We've booked tickets to see the WTA Finals in Singapore next Saturday night.

Taken with 7+ ZOOM
View attachment 83638

Great shot!!

I'll be watching from the sidelines this week... [emoji849] (pun intended) :lol:

We still have a phone with a circular dial on it.

Back
Top Bottom