MobiColour RESULT: MC #39 Theme: Sports - October 24-30

Pixlr for a colour overlay. That flattened the shape so snapseed brush to paint on exposure gradients and bring back 3d form. Touched up saturation and warmth in places too. Toolwiz to add texture, lens flare and that bright splattery bit as a sticker.
I'm loving using snapseed brush for painting exposure. It gives me the ability to add dropshadow, highlights, outerglows, etc. As I do quite a bit of graphic design using Photoshop, I'm practiced in making graphic elements standout in among lots of detail without drawing attention to the way I've made it stand out, if you see what I mean. Bringing that experience back into snapseed and I can suddenly see a whole new workflow opening up. All thanks to the edit this thread.
HAVE to spend more time with Snapseed. Often need these sorts of tools. Thanks for the tut.

Tennis, anyone?

Snapseed.jpg

Now I hope there's no arguing about *this* being a 'real sport' .
Mural on a shopping centre wall. 6s+ Snapseed.

I'm practiced in making graphic elements standout in among lots of detail without drawing attention to the way I've made it stand out, if you see what I mean.
I use the Snapseed brush a lot... but maybe a tutorial to explain [emoji1369]would be super awesomesauce. [emoji16]

Pixlr for a colour overlay. That flattened the shape so snapseed brush to paint on exposure gradients and bring back 3d form. Touched up saturation and warmth in places too. Toolwiz to add texture, lens flare and that bright splattery bit as a sticker.
I'm loving using snapseed brush for painting exposure. It gives me the ability to add dropshadow, highlights, outerglows, etc. As I do quite a bit of graphic design using Photoshop, I'm practiced in making graphic elements standout in among lots of detail without drawing attention to the way I've made it stand out, if you see what I mean. Bringing that experience back into snapseed and I can suddenly see a whole new workflow opening up. All thanks to the edit this thread.

This is what I was talking about in the Edit This thread. Thanks, Rizole

No, not me. I went for dry sports rather than wet ones, not to mention that the water is freakin' cold here.
I always forget that... the Atlantic is pretty warm in the summer. Although I've only gone in up to my thighs at the most, being a non-swimmer and VERY respectful of the mighty ocean.

I'm still at Starbucks from where I posted my time stamp pictures and the wifi seems to be stable though slow, so I'll try my luck to post my pictures while waiting for my colleagues to meet up with. [emoji4]

Played a little with BeCasso, and I've got say, dear Frank Schlegel, the update is AWESOME! I love to able to choose from fill or clear to paint the picture, though I've used only full fill for these. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Please forgive that I forgot what filters I've used, but here are the sporty results:

The Walking Sneakers of Purple People Eater (me [emoji4])
3d52a569fba07151580401693ec0e070.jpg

Sorry, don't know why, but it doesn't load up with best of mobi app, maybe they are too big, so I have to send them with 640px long side, that seems to work.

Scarlet Ribbons Through Autumn Leaves the Orbit Olympic tower at the Olympic park, London (what is more "sport" than the Olympic Games!? [emoji1])
8df05abceb887217df9b6b8dab953949.jpg

Watch the sign! West Ham United Stadium, formerly known as the Olympic Arena, Olympic park, London
6f4c51ec7dc0122030c973868d009785.jpg

Reflection Orbit tower mirrored in the door of the Aquatics Centre London
bd6da8c404c464ba461b08cacea16bfc.jpg

The Eye Of The Cyclope aquatics Centre London
f152e40ad234327c1e42df5a43305a46.jpg

That's all for know, gotta go.
Hope I'll find time to post the unedited rest later. At least my favourite. [emoji112]

Back
Top Bottom