MobiColour RESULT: MC #59 Theme: Leaves - March 13-19

Somebody's Home
Snapseed

View attachment 90524

So crisp and clean ! And same as with Aaron's image I have to ask how close did you get? Little fellow seems 'alert but not alarmed' (<-- Australian sortof political sortof joke - refs our then beloved leader post 9/11 responding to the 'terrorist threat' by sending every household fridge magnets with (I forget - probably instructions on taking refuge in the bathrooms).

I like both of these, though the Blur etc edit certainly foregrounds that beautiful translucency... (And where's the Red Buds??)

Aaahhhh...a great question! It is another annoyance of GA that this tree is completely misnamed. In the spring it is full of purple flowers. Not a sign of red.

Beautiful colours and you've put so much pathos into the image with just her face and the way the flowers are held. Brilliantly done.
Beautiful and sad, with gorgeous color. I even like the top of the text being cut off -- it looks right that way. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Poignant and moving... I love that you expressed an alternate depiction of the theme.
Very cool take on the theme! Powerful!
Perfect! "She leaves" is now crossed out from my list. [emoji1] absolutely beautiful, artsy and I just love it. [emoji7]

:notworthy: :inlove: :notworthy:

Perfect background (texture & colour) to show off the texture & colour of the leaf. Just-quirky-enough composition (to my eye) to make that tight crop really work. BeCasso? Did you edit to bring out that rich autumn hue ? (I know, it's spring over there - but that's an autumn leaf, dammit).

Much appreciated compliment from our non-abstract John, thank you :notworthy: :)
Thank you abstract jen. Its an older shot definitely not BeCasso, from when I first had this current phone. Probably VSCO, its definitely edited as I have several versions. Yes its an autumn leaf, you know your leafs....

So crisp and clean ! And same as with Aaron's image I have to ask how close did you get? Little fellow seems 'alert but not alarmed' (<-- Australian sortof political sortof joke - refs our then beloved leader post 9/11 responding to the 'terrorist threat' by sending every household fridge magnets with (I forget - probably instructions on taking refuge in the bathrooms).
So much easier to get closer with the x2 zoom of the iPhone 7. If I remember rightly about 3 feet.

And here is
He Leaves
What I had on my mind since I've read the title but didn't have the opportunity yet.

View attachment 90544

Natve 6s+, Handy Photo (cut and contrast), Pulp (soooo sad this has such a low res, but looking sooo good!)

Gouvy have you considered adding some layer/s - Union, Stackables, others - that could improve the print res without changing the visual image?

Someone was telling me today about software (process?) called 'interpellation' in which the prog scans the image every which way to decide how and where it can be expanded and/or built on (?). I know 'interpellation' from post-Marxist theory of the construction of identity and subjectivity. Who knew it also made pictures bigger?

Gouvy have you considered adding some layer/s - Union, Stackables, others - that could improve the print res without changing the visual image?

Someone was telling me today about software (process?) called 'interpellation' in which the prog scans the image every which way to decide how and where it can be expanded and/or built on (?). I know 'interpellation' from post-Marxist theory of the construction of identity and subjectivity. Who knew it also made pictures bigger?
:confused::lol:

Yes, that is what big Photo and Photoshop do. What however good, it still blurs. [emoji4]

1st April we are flying out but will be stopping back inbetween Japan, New Zealand and home in May.

Do you think the two of you will be like caged tigers after a week or so? Or will you sink into your garden, armchairs, knitting, art, writing, stargazing with deep sighs of relief and pleasure? Neither? Both? Something else?

IMG_4947.JPG

Snapseed.

Striking. Is it up high or down low?
What are these little beauties? I love the idea of them peeking out from behind the grand balustrades :)
Down low. I gotta tell you now that Mrs Greenfingers I am not. Know anything about gardening? Useless. Yes, I LOVE a garden but gardens have flowers and plants and trees. Further than that I consult my best friend who is a gardening supremo. Roses, daffodils, dandelions, tulips, daisies and chrysanthemums are my sum total...oh yes, and geraniums. :p

This reminds me of some of your quilt images, Jilly - which reminds me that I haven't seen any of your quilt images recently, Jilly :mobibabe: I mean, come on - yes you're playing IC like a violin and owning the collage threads and posting a 365 and looking after B&W, but really, show some commitment to your art? :mobibabe: :appsir: :alien:
:oops: You are so right. :giggle:[< what is that emoji].

Back
Top Bottom