MobiColour RESULT: MC #59 Theme: Leaves - March 13-19

Florida leaves
Snapseed
Image1489803213.882300.jpg

Another Unknowing Leaves [emoji16]

IMG_7101.JPG

Ip5s, NativeCam, Snapseed (Tune Images, Crop)

I usually only post 1 photo each challenge, but I'm feeling unsure for the 1st posted: its flowers not leaves [emoji29][emoji28][emoji16] So, posted this one [emoji4]

Another Unknowing Leaves [emoji16]

View attachment 90754
Ip5s, NativeCam, Snapseed (Tune Images, Crop)

I usually only post 1 photo each challenge, but I'm feeling unsure for the 1st posted: its flowers not leaves [emoji29][emoji28][emoji16] So, posted this one [emoji4]

Almost looks like the plant is sticking his tongue out at us! [emoji16]

It has been a very, very difficult choice. All the shared images are very good, very creative and contain a great variety of interesting perspectives, as well as many worthy - as has been mentioned - of a good catalog of leaves and plants.

A resume (Interesting numeric series):
5 images: 1 person
4 images: 2
3 images: 3
2 images: 4
1 image: 5
Total images: 35
Total participants: 15 (Female: 9/Male: 6)

My considerations:
1st: Several same singulars in a SINGULAR image
shilpa shilx2: Leaves in the rain.
Patience and endearment in the achievement of this image.

2nd: Several singulars in several/different images
John sinnerjohn: leaf (singular)
Sandra sdimbour: Shot that one…

3rd
A lot of leaves into her habitat AND a beautiful lighting and reflexes: Catherine RoseCat: Along the High Line
A mother plant and the sons and daughters of other mother: Jilly JillyG: Leaves in leaves

Honorable Mentions
rizole: Frozen
Jen zenjenny: Departures
Sondy sck: Another Unknowing Leaves

Please now then, shilpa shilx2 decides the next issue and follow the colorful party!

Excellent choices Glenton Rodolfo!! I love the interesting statistics that you've shown us.... seems perhaps a bit auspicious? :inlove:

Congratulations shilx2 Shilpa!! Beautiful image and well deserved 1st Place. :D

Super kudos to John, Sandra, Jilly (me! Thanks Rodolfo!), rizole, Jen and Sondy!! Lovely images by all!!

Back
Top Bottom