MobiColour RESULT: MC #66 Theme: What is it? - May 1-7

Nah! It's a bottle opener on a bottle machine, no idea what's it called in England. Those machines where you get bottled water and lemonades from until some years ago with a crown cork. But you could be right with the decade. Maybe they still do it on beer machines? But I've never seen a beer only automat. [emoji15]
Right Ryn S?

LOL...wow! Let me post it without edits & see if you all can figure it out :)
Image1493695699.665213.jpg

You have the pad cam protected with tape!? [emoji50] never in my life I'd guessed this is the thing. Looks so metallic! [emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Yes, yes I do. I no longer trust my government (NSA branch in particular) so if they decide to "look into my world" via the camera that is always looking at me, they never see anything embarrassing to me. Plus, with all the "hackers" in the world I just don't trust people the way I used to...so....black tape over my "selfie" cameras :) (those who love me have decided to call it "eccentric" ;) )

Yes, yes I do. I no longer trust my government (NSA branch in particular) so if they decide to "look into my world" via the camera that is always looking at me, they never see anything embarrassing to me. Plus, with all the "hackers" in the world I just don't trust people the way I used to...so....black tape over my "selfie" cameras :) (those who love me have decided to call it "eccentric" ;) )
When they are all out to get you, it's not paranoia. o_O

My friend does this... :rolleyes: I *get it*, but I can't be bothered. Plus, sticky tape on my precious-es?!?! Egads. :barf: ;)

My friend does this... :rolleyes: I *get it*, but I can't be bothered. Plus, sticky tape on my precious-es?!?! Egads. :barf: ;)
Also, I don't think tape over the camera gets at the real issue. Any bad actor who has remote access to the camera on your computer also has access to the microphone. I'm not worried by what someone might *see* -- that'd either be my face or the shelf full of photography books behind me.

(Probably anyone who has been able to get access to the camera also has enough access to get into anything else on your computer.)

lol...it's electrical tape, it doesn't (or at least hasn't) left a sticky residue as of yet. Since I rarely use the selfie camera, it hasn't been a problem.

Also, I don't think tape over the camera gets at the real issue. Any bad actor who has remote access to the camera on your computer also has access to the microphone. I'm not worried by what someone might *see* -- that'd either be my face or the shelf full of photography books behind me.

(Probably anyone who has been able to get access to the camera also has enough access to get into anything else on your computer.)

Yeah, I only talk about subversive activities outside, away from my electronics ;) and with any eye on the sky for drones. I frequently say deliberately provocative things with the idea that if I am under surveillance from one of the letter agencies, I am far safer than if I had a security system. Since our government is so happy to waste money, I figure I'm giving them a good place to waste it. You know, just doing my part to keep our economy running smoothly. It may sound a little nuts, but I do have what constitute legitimate reasons for taking the precautions. Those who know me personally and have heard the reasons totally understand and agree ;)

Last edited:
You can't sticky-tape up Google, Apple (etc) Looks cation Services. "Mark my words" and other dark prophecies. :mobibabe: :zip: :feet:
That's true, my main concern is that as things slide south and my skin loses its elasticity and my dark hair has gone grey in places that surprised me....well, I wear clothes for a reason, and the last thing I want to see is this aging body in the raw or buff linked to my google or "they" can't peek in and see me drooling in my sleep or some such. Plus, any rumors of snoring are just rumors until they are played back on video...."is it live or is it Memorex?" we'll never know for sure.... (insert wicked laughter here) ;)

Still wondering about this one...did I miss the reveal? I can see a blue blob, a brain scan, a growling face (have you posted this in found faces?) but still have no idea what it really is.....will you be revealing soon?

Jelly fish bolted to a wall with a sheet of perspex?

Just what I was going to say.

Damn. I knew 745 was too many times to use my jellyfish image. :feet:

The Reveal :D

Back
Top Bottom