MobiColour RESULT: MC #66 Theme: What is it? - May 1-7

Can anyone guess what is this?
I call this living creature Sea Fairy
It has a name
Will tell you later
It takes me more than an hour to capture a few images and swim around fast
Tip: Its a shellfish
View attachment 93216
Beautiful. I don't know if there was any editing, but it's got a lovely watercolour effect.:thumbs:

Question:

IMG_6179.JPG

Answer:

IMG_6193.JPG

Another one and its translucence. You can see the internal organs of this shell fish
No editing
You can see the droplets on the aquarium wall cos its very cold (the water)
I think the lighting of the aquarium makes the water blue
Will post the answer tomorrow
IMG_7041.JPG
Beautiful. I don't know if there was any editing, but it's got a lovely watercolour effect.:thumbs:

Last edited:
Another one and its translucence. You can see the internal organs of this shell fish
No editing
You can see the droplets on the aquarium wall cos its very cold (the water)
I think the lighting of the aquarium makes the water blue
Will post the answer tomorrow
View attachment 93249

This is as lovely as the edited version, Kuan Meng. And I don't know why I thought you were on a boat out at sea . . . But I see your Sea fairy is in fact in an aquarium :D

Um, from where did you take the shot? Is it more iPhone 7 native cam wonderfulness, or are you doing your own version of a deepop hover?
I was standing on the ground, some distance back from the wall, doing a good imitation of a normal person. I'm not advanced enough in The Craft to hover just yet. I used Snapseed's Transform to straighten up the perspective.

As promise
The name of this shell fish is - Clione Limacina
IMG_5170.jpg

Their lifespan is about 2 years
The northern species are about 1.5 inches and can reach 3.3 inches when matured cos of colder sea water
The southern species are about 1.2cm to 3cm
They are also known as naked sea butterfly
Whales and salmon seek these for their food
IMG_5161.JPG

Hope i got them right
Enjoy

Last edited:
As promise
View attachment 93286
The northern species are about 1.5 inches and can reach 3.3 inches when matured cos of colder sea water
View attachment 93285
Hope i got them right
Enjoy

All these pictures are absolutely stunning. I was saying it's the real jJlly Baby, but I wasn't sure about its size and you luckily posted the answer already. Forgive me to ask, but the sign showing it's also called "sea angel" is it at an aquarium or a menu sign? Do you keep those as pets?
And to my surprise you live in Japan is what the sign tells me. And now I remember you've posted that wonderful Mt Fuji image a while ago, did you? Somehow I thought you were there for holiday! Stupid me! [emoji1]
I should have realised earlier, but I can't see your location on your profile. Think that is only for the fairies and magicians on Mobi. [emoji4]

As promise
View attachment 93286
View attachment 93285
Hope i got them right
Enjoy
Such a beautiful little creature!!! This one looks like a diving bird (I see a beak!!) :inlove:

All these pictures are absolutely stunning. I was saying it's the real jJlly Baby, but I wasn't sure about its size and you luckily posted the answer already. Forgive me to ask, but the sign showing it's also called "sea angel" is it at an aquarium or a menu sign? Do you keep those as pets?
And to my surprise you live in Japan is what the sign tells me. And now I remember you've posted that wonderful Mt Fuji image a while ago, did you? Somehow I thought you were there for holiday! Stupid me! [emoji1]
I should have realised earlier, but I can't see your location on your profile. Think that is only for the fairies and magicians on Mobi. [emoji4]
Thank you
No I was there on holidays
I live in Malaysia and my hometown is Batu Gajah
That sign or plate was put near the Clione aquarium for people to know
As for the Mt. Fuji I was lucky enough to have a clear sky to capture it

Shall I just do the wrap up. RoseCat could be out dimension shifting again. She might be anywhen, the jurassic, Vulcan, last Tuesday, eddy's in the space time continuum and all that.

"Oh no, not again"

On behalf of the lovely RoseCat, last seen photographing sunsets on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus:
This thread is closed: Venerable rizole will deliver his wrapup in due course.

(I wonder if Cat packed her towel this time)

Back
Top Bottom