MobiColour RESULT: MC #66 Theme: What is it? - May 1-7

LOL... as my beloved Brits would day: You lot are an impatient bunch. :rolleyes: :lol: I usually try to wait to wrap things up until about 10:00am-ish US East Coast time to allow people living to the West of my time zone and in my own a bit of time if they want to throw one last image in.

Thank you kindly, though, for keeping a good eye on the place here and assisting... lord knows I've needed it before. :notworthy:

Work your magic rizole!

LMAO zenjenny - "...brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus" sounds like a fabulous place. You should co-author that book with FundyBrian we've been talking about in Time Stamp. :D :thumbs:

This week I would like to award 1st place to Glenton. His sheer, creative output and use of colour had me coming back for more. Loved the pigeons, Cajenjil's meditation space is special, colours to ride, lovely and observing is progressively more captivating the more I see it.
watermarked-2017-05-03-1334-jpg.93193

2nd place goes to terse with Question. Both delicate and bold, subtle and demanding.
3rd place goes to zenjenny for her brutalist jellyfish cotton thread, Laurel Burch Cat and grinder.

HM's to Kmenglee's Clione and JillyG's nettles

This week I would like to award 1st place to Glenton. His sheer, creative output and use of colour had me coming back for more. Loved the pigeons, Cajenjil's meditation space is special, colours to ride, lovely and observing is progressively more captivating the more I see it.

2nd place goes to terse with Question. Both delicate and bold, subtle and demanding.
3rd place goes to zenjenny for her brutalist jellyfish cotton thread, Laurel Burch Cat and grinder.

Excellent choice!! Well deserved Glenton Rodolfo! I just love your image. Let us know if you have a theme for us this week ------> https://www.mobitog.com/threads/new-mc-67-theme-tbd-may-8-14.22568/

Kudos to Ted, zenjenny, Kuan Meng and Jilly!!

Last edited:

Well done Rizole. And congratulations to Glenton Rodolfo. All your images were fab, but this was outstanding. Hoorah, and three cheers for zenjenny Jen and terse Ted. Thank you for my HM and well done to Kmenglee Kuan Meng for his. Another marvellously colourful week wrapped up beautifully.

Last edited:

My thanks rizole for the recognition and for your warm words about my images.
Congrats to Ted, Jen, Kuan Meng and Jilly, and applauses to all participants.
Next theme: "Dedicated to the One I Love"
Cheers :cool:

Fantastic choices - congratulations to everyone. I agree with RoseCat - I'd happily hang (most) of these on my wall (sorry sis - I draw the line at squished & imprisoned jellyfish).

Back
Top Bottom