MobiColour RESULT-MCC #302 Theme: No Theme

50C1D12D-8F6D-412A-BACD-ABC3A1AF09BE.jpeg
The Bridge from Below
iPhone 14 Pro
Native camera app
Snapseed
BeCasso
Image Blender

Saw these two yesterday, not moving on the edge of the bin and didn't think much of it. Today there's this fungus bursting out of them. I reckon this is one of those funguses that change an insects behaviour so they die high up to enable the fungus spores to disperse further. Like cordyceps, although this doesn't look like a cordyceps.
IMG_20221029_124358-01.jpeg

Saw these two yesterday, not moving on the edge of the bin and didn't think much of it. Today there's this fungus bursting out of them. I reckon this is one of those funguses that change an insects behaviour so they die high up to enable the fungus spores to disperse further. Like cordyceps, although this doesn't look like a cordyceps.
View attachment 187236
Gruesomely fascinating. How incredible.:eek:

View attachment 187236
What JillyG Jilly said!

View attachment 187236

Gruesomely fascinating. How incredible.:eek:

What JillyG Jilly said!
Yep… what they said. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom