MobiColour Results! MC #113 Theme: KEYS - March 26-April 1

Next up, key lime pie? Telegraph key? Piano key? Map or chart key? Lost keys (a tricky one, that)? Key grip?

I also intended key visual, key bank, key board (computer) and a key of it, but I've lost my additional PANIC button. We just swapped the keyboards to new ones some weeks ago and I've undone it to glue it back to the new one, but it's gone. [emoji53]

Keys.

I like a challenge topic that makes people think, in the hope that leads to creative images.
Checking “Keys” in the dictionary and on Wiki verified for me there were plenty of possible interpretations.
I especially appreciate the extra effort made by participants to look for subjects and make new photographs to suit the theme “Keys” and we had several very well done examples.

Overall, there are photos showing physical Key objects and those also showing something beyond. An interpretation or creative twist.
RoseCat’s image of a view through a keyhole takes us into another world of mystery. A lot of stories begin to unfold about what could be going on in that unknown space beyond the keyhole - we’re hooked.
Rizole’s image, Whiskey, also gave us a visual preview of how things look after a bit too much whiskey.
The interpretations of Key were especially fun. Church key. Sidewalk key. A ram’s Head keystone. Chroma key. You Shoot Me in the key of A - complete with guitar chord notation. Tchotchke was an inspired interpretation completely new to me. The basketball key was something I had only a vague impression of. I like it when my own view becomes expanded by the shared collective creativity. We’re living in the key of life.

And now, drawing upon the vast omnipotence temporarily invested in me, I hereby declare RoseCat to be winner of MobiColor # 113 - Keys. No April Fool, either.
View attachment 107835

Super quick and great judging, Brian!
Congratulations, RoseCat! [emoji106][emoji177][emoji322] your image is really Steven King worthy.
I loved Misery, though really psychic, on it I found the clown much scarier than the actual it and then I stopped reading and watching SK. I'm no real fan of horror stories. I still like Werewolf of Washington, because it had the first real convincing transformation (special effects [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]) and though they were all dead in the end it was funny in between. [emoji4]

I know, I'm too late. But instead of looking around I've tried to follow my first idea and just now I found it at my parents:

MonKEY

View attachment 107830

[emoji23] I was also looking for alternatives like DonKEY or a HocKEY player. And because I was sooo busy during the week I even had no chance to solve it via emoji cam or so. Maybe someone else posted it anyway. But I thought it's funny.
Hope tonight I'll be able to catch up reading. Cheers for now! [emoji112][emoji177]
Great one Gouvy! I love this monkey.

I like it when my own view becomes expanded by the shared collective creativity. We’re living in the key of life.
Well stated... agree wholeheartedly.

And now, drawing upon the vast omnipotence temporarily invested in me, I hereby declare RoseCat to be winner of MobiColor # 113 - Keys. No April Fool, either.
Wha.....?!?! :eek: I'm <using one of my fave words> gobsmacked! :notworthy: Thank you Brian!! :D

This is a great capture. Congratulations Catherine! Redecorating is always fun ;)

Super quick and great judging, Brian!
Congratulations, RoseCat! [emoji106][emoji177][emoji322] your image is really Steven King worthy.
I loved Misery, though really psychic, on it I found the clown much scarier than the actual it and then I stopped reading and watching SK. I'm no real fan of horror stories. I still like Werewolf of Washington, because it had the first real convincing transformation (special effects [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]) and though they were all dead in the end it was funny in between. [emoji4]

Congrats, RoseCat ! You inspired keys and horror stories :eek:

Yay, RoseCat! :notworthy: Good choice, Brian. I think that was the best photo of the bunch.
Thanks everyone! I just got back home, and what a surprise! Now I've got to think of a theme...... :confused:

Knickknacks, maybe kitsch but not necessarily, something whose primary reason for being is not usefulness. From the Yiddish, along with chutzpah, klutz, kvetch, nosh, and other useful words.
And don't forget one of my all-time faves: schlep :D

Back
Top Bottom