Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
color
[kuhl-er]

noun
1. the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light; saturation or chroma; hue.

adjective

1. involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.

Welcome to MobiTog's color Challenge #113!
The rules are easy: Post your mobile photography color images here - LIMIT OF 3 IMAGES IN ONE POST, preferably 1 image per post. No black & white, no shades of grey, just BOLD BRIGHT COLORS! Or, SOFT PASTEL COLORS. Whatever strikes your fancy, or your color palette. :D

The challenge will last one week, and then the winner of the prior challenge will choose the winner of the current challenge, who will then decide
if there will be a theme to the next challenge or not, and what that theme will be. :sneaky:

Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE.
Check out our previous winners in the Gallery HERE.

Let's electrify this space with
C O L O R !!

Theme: KEYS (or key). That could be tuning keys, musical keys, the key to the city, the key tothe problem, car keys, keys to a long lost lock, colour key,maple keys, key lime (pie), Allen key, escape key, latch-key, skate key, minor key, and a whole lot more.

The judge for this challenge is FundyBrian!

Last edited:
E352C813-8391-4E11-97A1-0F6B2B89FF7E.jpeg

While we await a theme, I thought John would like this one. A [highly] edited Dubble with @suz.
The thumbnail is our Dubble before I put it through Shift and Union a few times.

B96E81C7-149B-434B-972F-CA91EF65FB24.jpeg

Drum roll...... The theme is Keys (or key). That could be tuning keys, musical keys, the key to the city, the key to the problem, car keys, keys to a long lost lock, colour key, maple keys, key lime (pie), Allen key, escape key, latch-key, skate key, minor key, and a whole lot more.

Drum roll...... The theme is Keys (or key). That could be tuning keys, musical keys, the key to the city, the key to the problem, car keys, keys to a long lost lock, colour key, maple keys, key lime (pie), Allen key, escape key, latch-key, skate key, minor key, and a whole lot more.

Coo-000-00l! Thanks, Brian — a decidedly different theme for MC #113! Can’t wait to see people’s interpretations :D

Good one Brian - I don’t think we’ve had that theme before. :thumbs:

Self Service Kiosk Admin Key.
View attachment 107585
Just for fun rearly. It is a colour photo, honest. This barcode logs you onto the college library self service kiosk as admin. All my colleagues photocopied it and taped it on the back of their ID card. I took a pic. Works just the same.
Standard code 39. It says PHXADMIN. I have the code 39 font on my computer and use it to generate inventory tags. Your text/number has to start and end with “*”

View attachment 107585
Just for fun rearly. It is a colour photo, honest. This barcode logs you onto the college library self service kiosk as admin. All my colleagues photocopied it and taped it on the back of their ID card. I took a pic. Works just the same.

Standard code 39. It says PHXADMIN. I have the code 39 font on my computer and use it to generate inventory tags. Your text/number has to start and end with “*”

Say what????:eek: Standard Code what? You can read this Brian?

Not forgetting the Florida Keys and Keys Cafe & Bakery in Minneapolis MN.:lol: That must be worth a journey!

Say what????:eek: Standard Code what? You can read this Brian?
Not with my eyes alone. Since I use that system for my own photo and notecard inventory in my little gallery I have an app that reads code 39 on my iPhone and that’s what I use to do inventory. It saves a list of everything I scanned which I use for inventory control. Also, when people make purchases I scan the barcode on their items to remove from my inventory list, rather than writing the code number down for each item, which would take longer at purchase time. Then I can tell from the list which items are getting in short supply and need reprinting.

Not forgetting the Florida Keys and Keys Cafe & Bakery in Minneapolis MN.:lol: That must be worth a journey!
That’s one of the interesting things about these themes. You start out thinking it has a fairly narrow window of opportunity but once you give it some creative thought it expands exponentially.

Definitely something not done before... love it. Looking forward to seeing the interpretations. :thumbs:

View attachment 107585
I knew you’d find an uber clever interpretation :D :notworthy: May need to let the “color” aspect slide though.... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom