MobiColour RESULTS: MC #81 Theme Sculptural - Aug 14-20

Okey-dokey RoseCat, I did think this would drop back to rizole as he missed out but I'm happy to do my thang.

I've picked the images I LIKE the most, not necessarily the best technically or some such.

First place and best image in my eyes is 'need a hand' by Larry MotownLarry, who could have won with the neuron tree or the crabs but I decided I liked this one best. Nice image and Larry has been doing great work recently as I'm sure you've all noticed.
View attachment 98037

2nd place was harder to choose, but in the end it went to JillyG for her beautifully edited unnamed sculpture.
View attachment 98038
and third goes to tomklyn for that interpretation of American Gothic, love the cheeky little girl (your daughter I assume?)
View attachment 98039

HM's to everyone else that posted, I liked them all :thumbs:
Why thank you John, I'm thrilled with second place. Claps and snaps to Larry and Thomas. This was a super theme and the different interpretations were great to see. I wonder what theme Larry will choose.

Okey-dokey RoseCat, I did think this would drop back to rizole as he missed out but I'm happy to do my thang.

I've picked the images I LIKE the most, not necessarily the best technically or some such.

First place and best image in my eyes is 'need a hand' by Larry MotownLarry, who could have won with the neuron tree or the crabs but I decided I liked this one best. Nice image and Larry has been doing great work recently as I'm sure you've all noticed.
View attachment 98037

2nd place was harder to choose, but in the end it went to JillyG for her beautifully edited unnamed sculpture.
View attachment 98038
and third goes to tomklyn for that interpretation of American Gothic, love the cheeky little girl (your daughter I assume?)
View attachment 98039

HM's to everyone else that posted, I liked them all :thumbs:
Wow, thanks for the win, John! I know I submitted a lot of sculpture photos, but didn't expect this one to win. I was fortunate to have visited a location the previous week that had many. Congrats to JillyG and tomklyn and the HMs.

Back
Top Bottom