Mobi365 ROHAN 365 2023 Challenge

Cool :cool: And thanks for "nippy". I could use that word too for today's forecast - just 8 degrees, half from yesterday

I will think of some more words over time that you might like, glad you quoted me as I put day 11 when it should of been 12.

I will think of some more words over time that you might like, glad you quoted me as I put day 11 when it should of been 12.
Next year you’ll start from Jan 1, if we haven’t scared you off by then :rolleyes: I rely on a website that can tell my which day number a certain date is - good help, as long as I know what date it is:D

Next year you’ll start from Jan 1, if we haven’t scared you off by then :rolleyes: I rely on a website that can tell my which day number a certain date is - good help, as long as I know what date it is:D

I will still be here, but at the moment I'm struggling with my 365 so will slowly plod on and hope I can finish it.

With so much going on here I have to stop my 365 sadly, I am so busy and things might well change here for me. I will carry on using this great forum, but sadly my 365 has come to an end.

With so much going on here I have to stop my 365 sadly, I am so busy and things might well change here for me. I will carry on using this great forum, but sadly my 365 has come to an end.
Oh, sad morning news, but of course, there’s nothing good in doing it when it just feels like something that adds to the everyday stress. When I was still working and Linus still lived with us I was close to quitting several times.

Oh, sad morning news, but of course, there’s nothing good in doing it when it just feels like something that adds to the everyday stress. When I was still working and Linus still lived with us I was close to quitting several times.

Yes it is sad, as this might well end up with me having another heart attack, but I will slowly plod on and pray to god that it does not get messy here which sadly I can see it will do.

You have to do what‘s right for you. Take it slow. We’ll be here.

Back
Top Bottom