rvilhena #52

rvilhena

MobiPassionista
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Hy everyone. Here we go again! A new year has arrived. I’m going to embrace a 52 challenge, hope get it done complete this year as in the last I’ve missed two weeks somewhere…
IMG_0650.jpeg

Hy everyone. Here we go again! A new year has arrived. I’m going to embrace a 52 challenge, hope get it done complete this year as in the last I’ve missed two weeks somewhere…
View attachment 199213
Good luck, and who cares if you miss a week or two. It’s journey that counts.

Went to see Joana Vasconcelos exhibition. She is Portuguese artist who makes this huge art pieces based on traditional Portuguese art, using day to day objects. This tree was made all with Portuguese fabric. We call it “bordados tradicionais”. (Sorry, don’t know how to translate it…) It is an art made with fabrics.
A2F254D0-0EC2-4E35-863A-881D4FCD020D.png

Went to see Joana Vasconcelos exhibition. She is Portuguese artist who makes this huge art pieces based on traditional Portuguese art, using day to day objects. This tree was made all with Portuguese fabric. We call it “bordados tradicionais”. (Sorry, don’t know how to translate it…) It is an art made with fabrics.
View attachment 200226
Very cool!!!

Try to capture a rainy sunset. I love rainy weekends!
View attachment 200500
Fantastic golden clouds - and they are almost looking like piglets or trolls from a fairy tale :) Me, I don't like rainy weekends, but perhaps I would chnge my mind if I got a beautiful sky like this one.
I got very excited on the weekend when I counted eighteen tiny raindrops on my windshield. Unfortunately that was it. And today there was a 50% probability of at least no rain at all :feet:

IMG_0537.jpeg

View attachment 200226
Even the tree is made with fabric? The roots are gorgeous.

It’s been a while since I don’t came to Mobitog. Following my wife’s aneurism two years ago, she did the surgery to correct her eye, as she was squint. The surgery went well and the doctors were able to correct her eye. Now the brain needs to be educated again to get used to sense the world with two eyes again!
4F2D0714-AF29-49C2-B514-9A74C05CCF0C.png

It’s been a while since I don’t came to Mobitog. Following my wife’s aneurism two years ago, she did the surgery to correct her eye, as she was squint. The surgery went well and the doctors were able to correct her eye. Now the brain needs to be educated again to get used to sense the world with two eyes again!
View attachment 200818
Oh. Good to hear all went well. And I hope your wife very soon will see better again. Take care of your wife and of yourself too :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom