Color version edited with Lightroom mobile
A744C113-818E-4537-95C1-D9E43F76571C.jpeg

View attachment 155170

44/365 - February 13th, 2020

Apartment with view :) Tate Modern museum - London - England

iPhone XS - Snapseed for light and bnw

View attachment 155171
Brilliant image. I was only reading yesterday about these apartments. There was a court case where the occupants were complaining about the lack of privacy from people visiting The Tate, and the court told them to put up curtains!!! :lol:

Brilliant image. I was only reading yesterday about these apartments. There was a court case where the occupants were complaining about the lack of privacy from people visiting The Tate, and the court told them to put up curtains!!! :lol:
I was reading that story in the free paper on the train this morning, seems logical to me :D

Yes, and it’s not like people are going to take photos of them! :lmao:
Hopefully they knew where they were going to live !!!
They have really nice apartment and I’ve been looking everywhere for curtains. Was thinking how can they sleep without curtains :rolleyes:

View attachment 155203

45/366 - February 14th, 2020

London :) Millenium bridge from the Tate Modern museum - England

View attachment 155204
Wow, what a view! But just look how squashed in all the buildings are. Not an inch of free space - my idea of a nightmare. But what’s that boat with the coloured sail?

Wow, what a view! But just look how squashed in all the buildings are. Not an inch of free space - my idea of a nightmare. But what’s that boat with the coloured sail?
The colored sail is a draw exposition.

View attachment 155248

46/366 - February 15th, 2020

If you have any subjects... :) Bankside - London - England

View attachment 155249
It’s the typewriter. My first portable was that color and that size. I didn’t have cool matching table and chair, though. :lmao: I wish I could remember the brand....

Love this!!

Back
Top Bottom