Sign Spotting

This was on an entrance sign to a skateboard park in Lake Havesu City, AZ

1EF59C4E-46D9-4740-A1C4-A91434064D7E.jpeg

Screenshot of one of the many scam emails that collect in my inbox. I'm not sure why I stopped to take a look at this one, but it cracked me up. Check the bottom of the purple section. Maybe it's really a transgressive art project?

View attachment 190839
Hmm, as much as I hate all this scamming and spamming I can't resist laughing. Scammers with a sense of humour is something new. Transgressive scamming :thinking:

Screenshot of one of the many scam emails that collect in my inbox. I'm not sure why I stopped to take a look at this one, but it cracked me up. Check the bottom of the purple section. Maybe it's really a transgressive art project?

View attachment 190839
I laughed at the $756.40 for an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I’ll take one! :lmao:

Not strictly a sign or even a mobile creation but it made me laugh so here it is...
I write business automations that take the input from a form someone submits and does something with it. Every now and then I have to write a fix or work around for people who put a space at the end of a word or complete sentance. I can understand the odd mistype but it's become clear some people do it habitually. I can't work out how one would even develop that as a habit. A full stop/period, yes, but not a space. It matters for the automations because leading and trailing spaces break the automation, code doesn't like redundant spaces.
So I made a meme...
1680105082296.png

Not strictly a sign or even a mobile creation but it made me laugh so here it is...
I write business automations that take the input from a form someone submits and does something with it. Every now and then I have to write a fix or work around for people who put a space at the end of a word or complete sentance. I can understand the odd mistype but it's become clear some people do it habitually. I can't work out how one would even develop that as a habit. A full stop/period, yes, but not a space. It matters for the automations because leading and trailing spaces break the automation, code doesn't like redundant spaces.
So I made a meme...
View attachment 191214
That’s hilarious.
And it could be adapted to so many things. :D People who use too many exclamation marks. People who put ketchup on eggs. People who cut in front of you then drive 10 mph.

Back
Top Bottom