NEW Songs of Comfort

With his permission, here is a link to short video of the most soul soothing music I have heard.
You may recognize him.

His permission or hers??

i don’t recognise him. But for my sins I recognise the type of class. Ours was called ‘step’: it was a very fast and unbelievably complex set of ‘ways of stepping on and off a block’. Which might have been okay if it weren’t for the ‘detailed attention to random changes in left and right’ bit. i embarrassed myself through one class. Never again.

(Though I might have tried harder for that instructor :lmao: )

(who is he, anyway?)

His permission or hers??

i don’t recognise him. But for my sins I recognise the type of class. Ours was called ‘step’: it was a very fast and unbelievably complex set of ‘ways of stepping on and off a block’. Which might have been okay if it weren’t for the ‘detailed attention to random changes in left and right’ bit. i embarrassed myself through one class. Never again.

(who is he, anyway?)
I get a different video everytime I press that link, is that the idea?
No, It is suppose to take you to a video of FundyBrian Brian playing his flute. I will edit with the actual link. Odd, I get the same video each time. Must be FaceBook mangling.

Edit: Double drat!! It isn’t working.:angry: if you are on Facebook, you can search Brian Townsend and watch it. It is just beautiful.

Last edited:
No, It is suppose to take you to a video of FundyBrian Brian playing his flute. I will edit with the actual link. Odd, I get the same video each time. Must be FaceBook mangling.
Are you a 'friend' of Brian's by any chance? I'm assuming only friends of Brian will be able to see that video and by zenjenny's description I don't think she could see Brian either :lol: unless he's a she doing a step aerobics class :eek:

Are you a 'friend' of Brian's by any chance? I'm assuming only friends of Brian will be able to see that video and by zenjenny's description I don't think she could see Brian either :lol: unless he's a she doing a step aerobics class :eek:
I just liked his page. It’s a business page so you don’t have to ask to be a friend. I am unaware of his aerobic interests, I only asked if I could post a link to the video. :lmao:

Edit: Double drat!! It isn’t working.:angry: if you are on Facebook, you can search Brian Townsend and watch it. It is just beautiful.
It is very beautiful.... :notworthy:
Maybe FundyBrian will post the original video (and any others he has) here for our listening pleasure!

With his permission, here is a link to short video of the most soul soothing music I have heard.
You may recognize him.

His permission or hers??

(who is he, anyway?)
I get a different video everytime I press that link, is that the idea?

I just liked his page. It’s a business page so you don’t have to ask to be a friend. I am unaware of his aerobic interests, I only asked if I could post a link to the video. :lmao:
Facebook is SO ANNOYING like that. It's virtually impossible to copy/share a video. I always have to try to find the original on YouTube and copy/paste that way.

I actually despise FB, its a seething mess of 'fake news' and trivial rubbish. But yeah I keep my account because a few family and colleagues use it. Otherwise I'm be out of there faster than fast.
I have to agree. During the last presidential election I blocked just about everyone except a few cousins and close friends. I didn’t go on for 2 years. Then I started checking it out about once a month. With the recent events and more time than social media on my hands, I’ve been on almost every day.:( And the next election is gearing up.:confused:

I actually despise FB, its a seething mess of 'fake news' and trivial rubbish. But yeah I keep my account because a few family and colleagues use it. Otherwise I'm be out of there faster than fast.
I have to agree. During the last presidential election I blocked just about everyone except a few cousins and close friends. I didn’t go on for 2 years. Then I started checking it out about once a month. With the recent events and more time than social media on my hands, I’ve been on almost every day.:( And the next election is gearing up.:confused:
Somehow I've managed to curate my feed pretty well.... I get a lot of stuff that is interesting to me, or funny, or poignant.... I only follow stuff that "feeds" my feed, so to speak. :rolleyes: :D I think that part of the ability to do that is I don't have that many friends... I've unfriended lots of "acquaintances" because there is never any interaction so.... why be friends? I do understand that there is a lot of :poo: in regards to Facebook, but somehow I've managed to avoid it.

:lmao: Guess we can count ourselves lucky the misdirect wasn’t to something, er, worse o_O

Somehow I've managed to curate my feed pretty well.... I get a lot of stuff that is interesting to me, or funny, or poignant.... I only follow stuff that "feeds" my feed, so to speak. :rolleyes: :D I think that part of the ability to do that is I don't have that many friends... I've unfriended lots of "acquaintances" because there is never any interaction so.... why be friends? I do understand that there is a lot of :poo: in regards to Facebook, but somehow I've managed to avoid it.

I have no FB friends ! ! ! tra la ! ! ! (I don’t think I do, anyway - I follow pages, that‘s not the same thing though . . ? Is it? :feet: ) Anyway, I don’t see stuff I don’t want to see. The sheer size of the feed is still overwhelming at times, but not offensive or distressing. And if I want updates on someone’s life, I have to look for it. I am a (happy) friend-less FB fringe-dweller:)

I have no FB friends ! ! ! tra la ! ! ! (I don’t think I do, anyway - I follow pages, that‘s not the same thing though . . ? Is it? :feet: ) Anyway, I don’t see stuff I don’t want to see. The sheer size of the feed is still overwhelming at times, but not offensive or distressing. And if I want updates on someone’s life, I have to look for it. I am a (happy) friend-less FB fringe-dweller:)
So you're basically a lurker ;)

Back
Top Bottom