• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

terse fragments

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Night watch

7107DD7D-D06B-4104-84D1-0F1B6E9DBA6E.jpeg

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Very cool. Can you explain this? Does it appear this way or is it a clever image blend??
It's a blend. The face had already been massaged into a drawing-like form before it was layered onto the surface. It's been a while, but I suspect I reduced the opacity of the face to blend it in.

Note: If my face starts spontaneously appearing on rocks, it's surely a sign of the end times.

Last edited:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It's a blend. The face had already been massaged into a drawing-like form before it was layered onto the surface. It's been a while, but I suspect I reduced the opacity of the face to blend it in.

Note: If my face starts spontaneously appearing on rocks, it's surely a sign of the end times.
Sorry, I thought you were an orange cat!

I wasn’t sure if someone with a sharpie was having fun. I love the effect. And now you’re carved in stone.