**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
POST YOUR PHESTIVE PHO-HO-HOTOS HERE! :lmao::lol:

Christmas, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah (and anything else I've left out) - the 2011 Holiday Season is upon us. Let's celebrate the diverse international community that is MobiTog by posting as many pictures of the Yuletide festivities around the world as possible right here.

Preparation, parades, presents, parents and...plum pudding! Show how you're celebrating where you are. The more the Merrier - literally. :lol:

Here's my festive red tree.

image-4212914382.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Oh wow, Aaron, you've outdone yourself - so very pretty :) Love that you've captured this on a day with a perfect sky too, love a little cloud on a blue sky :)

AMMullan said:
Oh wow, Aaron, you've outdone yourself - so very pretty :) Love that you've captured this on a day with a perfect sky too, love a little cloud on a blue sky :)

Thanks Alan, I used a technique involving the creation of an under and over exposed image in PS Express then combined them in library mode of Pro HDR to ensure there was detail in the foreground and sky.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Phew, though Harold had a mishap but guess he just hasn't been fully inflated :) Very cool pics guys!

I can't wait to see what London has to offer for XMAS, the lights in town are pretty cool and the ice skating will be a must along with the attractions :D

Thanks for festive contribution, evenlake. You taking shots of the parade too?

Harold was fully inflated, but he was tied down. It looked like an over-sized crime scene.

I live a couple blocks from inflating site, also therefore parade route. Much harder to get close during the parade, but I'll be taking my daughter so she can see Buzz Lightyear. He wasn't yet inflated when we were there this afternoon.

If I get some decent pics, I'll post them here.

evenlake said:
Much harder to get close during the parade, but I'll be taking my daughter so she can see Buzz Lightyear.

If I get some decent pics, I'll post them here.

Couldn't get close enough for decent pics, but daughter got to see Buzz. She was over the moon. Said she liked him even better than Santa.

We put up our tree. I took alot of pictures as I do every year. This year is different. I have the iPhone and apps. This was taken on Hipstamatic, which I'm trying to improve upon. I used Helga Viking and BlacKeys SuperGrain append with Photo Toaster and LensLight.
Nancy

image-3203167425.png

Back
Top Bottom