**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

This is excellent. I'm starting to get a feel for hpw the smart phone images can really work.
It is a great moment isn't it, when you realise what this little phone-camera and all its apps can do. I think it's what marks the iphoneographer out from the casual snapper. :D

I keep losing this thread lol ! This is just a silly 10 second doodle ! It's my little cottage ! Merry Christmas everyone ! Wishing everyone a great Xmas and a happy healthy new year !xxxxxx

image-3866587350.png

vixenscry said:
I keep losing this thread lol ! This is just a silly 10 second doodle ! It's my little cottage ! Merry Christmas everyone ! Wishing everyone a great Xmas and a happy healthy new year !xxxxxx

Merry Christmas to you too Vixen :)

vixenscry said:

Merry Christmas to you too!

Couldn't get close enough for decent pics, but daughter got to see Buzz. She was over the moon. Said she liked him even better than Santa.

You'll have to take your daughter to the Paris Disneyland, evenlake. There's a whole attraction dedicated to Buzz Lightyear, I was there with my then 7-year-old son in 2009, he liked the ride and activities so much we came out, turned around and went straight back in again! :)

vixenscry said:

Merry Christmas Vix!! This is SO CUTE!!! xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

thats so funny ,have just noticed my avatar ,who would ever think I'd be a covergirl Rofl , Thats made me chuckle !!!! thanks guys !!!!! ROFL :lmao:

Toy Soldier was located next to an amazing tree in Mt. Dora, FL. The tree had thousands of lights that could change many different colors and was synchronized by a computer. Effects were created with Bad Camera; Leme Cam where tilt shift and Dark Forest were applied; and FX PhotoStudio where adjustments were made to saturation and effects Pencil Paint 2 and Dirty Picture 1 were applied.

image-1651500940.png

Back
Top Bottom