**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

lisamjw said:
Love this! Apps, please.

Here you go Lisa ;)
I took the picture in Qbro. Saved 2 pictures, one in BW and one in Bella. Combined in Pro HDR and used the soft Filter. Then used FX Photo Studio to color the tree branches and goldish on the ornaments. Then used tiltshift gen at end. Also while in ProHDR I did more saturation and contrast to bring out the colors in the soft focus.

klassklown0 said:
Here you go Lisa ;)
I took the picture in Qbro. Saved 2 pictures, one in BW and one in Bella. Combined in Pro HDR and used the soft Filter. Then used FX Photo Studio to color the tree branches and goldish on the ornaments. Then used tiltshift gen at end. Also while in ProHDR I did more saturation and contrast to bring out the colors in the soft focus.

Wow! Awesome combo. Thanks for the info. I need to remember to use qbro more.

lisamjw said:
Wow! Awesome combo. Thanks for the info. I need to remember to use qbro more.

I see alot of instagramers using it. I went ahead and got it a month ago. I usually use Simply HDR for HDR. I decided to try Pro HDR , since i had it, after seeing Veevs toolkit list. I didn't know Pro HDR had filters.

Now that's an iphoneographer at work! :thumbs:

image-343161462.png

Taken with camera+ and panned the phone while capturing picture to give that blurred trailing effect... No other edits.

girish_nayyar said:
Taken with camera+ and panned the phone while capturing picture to give that blurred trailing effect... No other edits.

Great shot Girish! Love all the movement.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

I'm taking my 9-year-old to Perth's famous Christmas Pageant today, so hopefully (if it doesn't start raining on my parade :p) will get some nice pics of floats and other festivities. It starts at 9:30am...so much for a Sunday lie-in :lmao:.

Back
Top Bottom