**The Festive Thread!** Post your Holiday images here!

Flying into Christmas. Christmas decorations in a FL yard lit up at night. Photo was processed in Qbro, Squara, Scratchcam and King Camera.

image-3332785135.png

Barbee said:
Here is one of Whiskers, our cat. Can't believe she let me get this close.
Used FX PhotoStudio, Instagram. Had a lot of fun with this one. Not only am I totally addicted to Iphonegraphy, I really love photo-manipulation
Oops! Didn't mean for it to be so large on the viewing page

Love this!!! Love the caption with her glowing eyes - perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Love this!!! Love the caption with her glowing eyes - perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Thank you, I had fun, although she didn't care about the camera that close.

Reed said:
Flying into Christmas. Christmas decorations in a FL yard lit up at night. Photo was processed in Qbro, Squara, Scratchcam and King Camera.

This is just Beautuful, Nicely done!

Gazebo Lights. Ulmer Park in Downtown Largo has a Gazebo that is all decked out in lights for the holidays. Photo was taken with an app that is mainly written in Japanese or Korean called Pudding Camera using dazzle film and snap camera. I used Touch Retouch to remove a garbage can. Finally, Steampunk was used to create the final look.

image-2459018243.png

Reed said:
Gazebo Lights. Ulmer Park in Downtown Largo has a Gazebo that is all decked out in lights for the holidays. Photo was taken with an app that is mainly written in Japanese or Korean called Pudding Camera using dazzle film and snap camera. I used Touch Retouch to remove a garbage can. Finally, Steampunk was used to create the final look.

Beautiful

Gazebo Lights. Ulmer Park in Downtown Largo has a Gazebo that is all decked out in lights for the holidays. Photo was taken with an app that is mainly written in Japanese or Korean called Pudding Camera using dazzle film and snap camera.
I have Pudding Camera. Great Hipstamatic clone!

Cryz Imbue said:
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, kwanza and a Awesome New Year to each of you!

Right back atcha Cryz and family and what a novel way to tackle the card thing... :)

Almost as good as the MobiMerry card... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

To you and yours, Cryz, as well as everyone who has made this thread a true reflection of the yuletide spirit in our cosy little global community. :thumbs:

richardcb said:
To you and yours, Cryz, as well as everyone who has made this thread a true reflection of the yuletide spirit in our cosy little global community. :thumbs:

HUMBUG... :D

vixenscry said:
Our fab little friend Leah ! My boy and his best friend stealing all the mince pies at the Hall ! Think there was several up his jumper ! And our Xmas treat some cream of soda , served usually with a dollop of icecream to make a float ! All done with hipsta

Ahh, Cream Soda... :inlove:

So awesomely supreme with ice cream... :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom